FOAMPOSITE LOW / ICE WHITE / SPRING - WEEKEND B4 EASTER NO PICS YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope foams turn into air force 1's

The greatest shoe of all time? The shoe that started the concept of retro-ing? The shoe that people hundreds of miles for in like 1984? The shoe that basically birthed the idea of "collecting?"

Rakim isn't popular now. One day, Drake won't be popular either. When that day comes, that won't mean that Drake is anything like Ra...

Last edited:
Thinking on the flip side of things, the Fantaposite were not bad looking, so Nike could make a good looking kick out of this.

FOAM LOWS!!!! :x :smh: >:

WTF GENTRY, I knew you would them into dunks.

Where's JaRule and JM for me to make sense of all this

The thing is, they'' probably look decent, and people will cop. But that doesn't mean they should exist

I havent had a pair of Foams yet and doubt if these will be the first.....
mean.gif

Imagine if Nike drops the Space Jam colorway on a pair of Clogposites before they do it on Foams.

How did they even come up with this idea?

Like... how... what the hell made them think about making Foams low top.

Yo if these sell out and dudes camp for these forget it... it's no telling what else Nike will do if these Foam Lows are a hit.

I know if that NT Rapper Wally wore these they're going to get a big push and cosign.

Wow I'm really at like a lost for words thinking about how they will make this work.

Lol those ps pics aren't makin them look any better either ......joints are horrible

Yo if these sell out and dudes camp for these forget it... it's no telling what else Nike will do if these Foam Lows are a hit.

I know if that NT Rapper Wally wore these they're going to get a big push and cosign.

Wow I'm really at like a lost for words thinking about how they will make this work.

thats honestly what would have to happen & im positive over 1/2 this thread would change thier minds....... ol well wale did em justice so ill see if i can too :lol:

Lmao...these newer foams are damn near low tops compared to stop that came out pre-07...

So, basically...these are foam slippers :lol: :lol:

If these come out looking anything remotely close to the photoshops, I'm just going to laugh and easily pass.

It is really sad to this happen to this shoe line. I can see retro'ing certain popular color with a new one here and there, but it is pretty absurd at the amount of these they are pumping out. Sadly as long as the younger cats keep buying they will keep doing it too...

Maybe they're white foamposite air force 1 lows. That's the only thing that would make a little bit of sense, but foam lows, they've truly ruined the shoe. Enh, money saved.

Nike Guy 1: We need to make more foams? What haven't we done?

Nike Guy 2: Ummmm.....low tops?

Nike Guy 1: Brilliant

Maybe we are all jumping to conclusions a little too soon...

Maybe its a Foamposite AF1 low and not an actual Foamposite low...

We are still 8 months away.

i been put my foot down, unless they make da penny white PEs from orlando..i aint coppin foamposites anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom