FOAMPOSITE LOW / ICE WHITE / SPRING - WEEKEND B4 EASTER NO PICS YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they even come up with this idea?
Like... how... what the hell made them think about making Foams low top.
Yo if these sell out and dudes camp for these forget it... it's no telling what else Nike will do if these Foam Lows are a hit.
I know if that NT Rapper Wally wore these they're going to get a big push and cosign.
Wow I'm really at like a lost for words thinking about how they will make this work.

WS53112-300x225.jpg

I am basically done with all Foams, all I needed was the Blue penny ones and I was fine. The black Friday ones maybe, but thats DEFINITELY it.

I thought foams was pretty much a low top sneaker....now a low version.......I am sure they will look ugly even with nice colorways!

EASY PASSSS, and I doubt they will be Penny 1 cent  foamposites. Probably just a low cut Foamposite material shoe. How the hell could you cut the penny foams lower?

WTF they want? Foamposite Sandals, they'll prolly be open toed too,lol.

with how heavy the foam bottoms are, no way I can keep these from slipping off my heel lol
roll.gif

On second thought, until someone like JM confirms, or Gentry himself says it, Imma be skeptical of this info. No offense OP

It could be a new low top Foamposite ****, AF1 Foamposite, Hypersposite lows. And why does Nike feel they did to counter an Iverson/Reebok shoe?

Last edited:
dudes quick to hate... these might not be too bad... Im keeping an open mind.

On second thought, until someone like JM confirms, or Gentry himself says it, Imma be skeptical of this info. No offense OP
It could be a new low top Foamposite ****, AF1 Foamposite, Hypersposite lows. And why does Nike feel they did to counter an Iverson/Reebok shoe?
Non taken - They see reebok is making ground and know of the Reebok "cool as ice" pack... And the question low is there... So they are trying to prove the point that they are #1 and what better shoe to do this with>??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom