FOAMPOSITE LOW / ICE WHITE / SPRING - WEEKEND B4 EASTER NO PICS YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really starting to think that these are the AF1 low foamposite. Remember when Nike had released a bunch of all white kicks for Easter including the white AF1 foamposite high? I think this is a similar scenario.

Im really starting to think that these are the AF1 low foamposite. Remember when Nike had released a bunch of all white kicks for Easter including the white AF1 foamposite high? I think this is a similar scenario.

Heard there is a ceramic sample floating around.... Do they usually use ceramic to make a sample?? I thought they just spend the $2 and have a kid make it over there...

Photoshops
video-011133.jpg

video_image-051864.jpg

:x :x :x :x LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Foam lows....foam lows????? Really? WTH is going on? And "we" as a "sneaker community" is ok with this? F...O....H..., B. I'm hoping this is a rumor. The foam line has just been murdered :smh:

Non taken - They see reebok is making ground and know of the Reebok "cool as ice" pack... And the question low is there... So they are trying to prove the point that they are #1 and what better shoe to do this with>??

C'mon fam, you really think Nike is afraid of some outlet bound Reebok pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom