Foamposite one retro / og / og sample comparison

Joined Nov 7, 2004
The back on the OG's look rounder. The only difference I could tell.
WIZARDS[/b][/font]

eracer22

Banned
Joined Jul 17, 2006
i got the OG SS

and dude i got them for $20 cause one of the footlocker kept them in the back. no one wants to buy it for $180 back then.

teamwhit eboy

Banned
Joined Nov 1, 2004
The grooves are indeed not as deep and the shape is not as round at the heel as someone mentioned...but let's be honest...these still kick some serious @#%$. So far I'm pretty impressed in relation to what we've been getting used to seeing with retro product. These look well done and it's gonna be incredible to get an icy pair. Having said that, January is NUTS, and most of you will be getting Fire Red V's end of December as well. :\

IT IS[/center]

danextgrate

Banned
Joined Mar 30, 2006
With the OG mold being destroyed, them joint look on point. Not sure about coppin' though. I had the Dooms and them joints felt like bricks on my feet.
Country roads, take me home
To the place where I belong:
West Virginia, mountain momma,
Take me home, country roads.

Size 13, Deadstock, 170 shipped!

Joined Jan 21, 2003
i reeeeally like them. it will make up for 97 when i couldn't get my parents to buy them for me. :lol:
they're so copped.
Can I Live??? July 16,2007.​

Joined Jan 3, 2005
I do hope they hold up well
as compared tp OG's material
wise. They are supposed to
be damn near invicible, and
last several years of straight
wear and tear. My '01 retro Pro's
just fell apart last month after
continious wear, so I had to crazy
glue the sole back on. The best
beaters!
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

Joined Jun 22, 2005
One of my friends who gets a look at samples said that the foamposite material isnt as thick/ sturdy as the og ones. :\
Cant say I'm surprised!
>>>>>>>>Been in the game since 1998<<<<<<<<

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now