Foamposite One's in ATL???

to be more presice where can i find them in the dekalb county area?
teamkobe​

ballots for the next jordan are full. somebody is trying to the next kobe.​

So far I only kno of 1 spot that has these for sure.
It doesnt make any sense tellin, cuz they are all accounted for, and if ur lookin, ur probly not one of their custi's.
FRESH MONEY
I am the root of all evil.​

ahhh just because im not copping i might as well give some info.

DTLR in South Dekalb & Soutlake will have them for sale this Monday, price is $175.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

I refuse to pay full price, because this is ATL and no one buys B ball kicks, so hopefully these hit clearence

^^Good luck.
As many DC/NY heads out here, and the people that think they can make a buck off these, it aint gonna be that easy.
Crushed-out Heavenly

word on the street is that walters will have them, but i called and they denied it...
Wanted:
Aluminum/pink/white Powerwall AM1 sz12
Green Monster AM95 sz12
Metallic Silver/Red cmosley7@yahoo.com

Walters is sold out.
My mans was tryin to hold me down wit the Foams & the Spizikes, but Jeff started trippin, and I had to make the dumb @#%$ decision to go wit the Spizikes.
Crushed-out Heavenly

^ south dekalb/DTLR info is correct
they got 18 pairs, 17 now minus the sz 12 i just bought
price is $200 though, not $175
if you want them, i suggest you go asap
Wanted:
Lemonade Powerwall AM1 sz12
Green Monster AM95 sz12
U Breathe AM1 sz12

Sent my girlfriend in there (I'm in Florida) and she picked up my size 10. Did they only get 18 pairs total, or was that how many they had at the time you were in there? Thanks a ton to the dude that posted the info on DTLR getting them.
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

You know you can always get at me for the kick info :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

it was 18 pairs total, i was the first person there
yeah, thank you benfranklinave
Wanted:
Lemonade Powerwall AM1 sz12
Green Monster AM95 sz12
U Breathe AM1 sz12

hope everyone got theirs...you all got to realize it's really the same places getting the shoes lol

this question is posed over and over again....its not a matter of where....its a question of when!!!!
*Atlanta Summer Summit*
Sat. August 12th @ Prestigious 2:00pm
"tHe ShOes i weAr yOU doN't OWn a PaiR!"ex-clu-sives eBay Auctions

^^what do you mean? Those same stores are gonna get more shipments??
I gotta say thanks to Ben though cause I got my pair from Southlake. Even though the retail was 200, all gravy.

I should've done like my dude said earlier and wait. I just copped my size 9 from dtlr and they had plenty left. These are all over atlanta and will more than likely go on sale and I wouldn't be surprised if its somewhat soon
FS/FT: Air Jordan V Grapes sz. 10.5 get at me with offers!!!

told u guys, this is ATL only kicks that sell out is Jordans, and they dont even sell fast, due to everyone rockin fakes.

Only ways this woulda sold out fast if it was a QS, and a plane of DC cats came and went crazy

yeah there's tons left around here.
FOR SALE:Nike Foamposite Penny any size $250.00 shipped. Get at me and leave an email

I need to get another pair to put on ice. Cna anyone tell me a location that still has a size 10, I'm on the waiting list at Walter's which is @#%$ cause he's going to prolly sell to other customers first anyway.

Back
Top Bottom