Foamposite One's in Orlando area?

Anyone know if any stores in the Orlando area are getting the foamposite one? Men's Closet? Footaction? Anywhere? Don't see how they could release a Penny retro and not drop any in the Orlando area.
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

I called mens closet yesterday and they said for sure they were NOT getting them. But most stores don't even know what these are especially Footlocker.

My homie got these for me from NYC today. So shout out to him.

Off topic but if you still need the BLACK JORDAN V RETRO we got another shipment in today at FINISHLINE in the ALTAMONTE MALL.

Sizes as of 4pm today.

12 X 2
13 X 2
14 X 2

Kids
4y X 2

(407) 339-5323

and your welcome. Peace
"I wish my grass was EMO............that way it would CUT ITSELF."

Email me your size, and i can see what I can do for you. Our area is has some available. Zorrow04@yahoo.com
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.
DS 10.5 Carolina V's $190
If you need Penny Foams, Holla at me $260 Free shipping!!!!

Team DC/MD/VA​

Sell Me your EFFIN Black/Gold Jordan 1's, & Olympic Dunks Size 10-11 O.G. Member #69​

Only place I've seen them in Florida so far is in my house........and I had mine shipped from NYC.

I'm hopeing that Footlocker is gonna recieve them soon.
"I wish my grass was EMO............that way it would CUT ITSELF."

Got my pair shipped in from ATL. Anyone on here work at the Footaction in the Florida Mall and have any idea if you guys would ever get them in?
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

Ok first off I'm sorry for the vent but....

I called 3 Footlockers in Orlando just now and asked them if they did/were going to recieve the Nike Foamposite One's. They each were like uhh, umm, no we will not be getting those shoes. I then asked if they even knew what shoe I was referring too and they were like, "umm well NO I've never heard of that shoe" - I have a problem with that. Don't LIE to me saying you're not getting it if you don't even know what it is, just tell me you don't know and I'll gladly take that as an acceptable answer. But lying straight to my face, I don't appreciate that. Sorry but I had to vent. I'm just looking for a spot to exchange mine, that's all.

Again sorry for that.
I need to trade my size 11.0 for your size 11.5 Foamposite One Retro!!!

yeah there's tons left around here.
FOR SALE:Nike Foamposite Penny any size $250.00 shipped. Get at me and leave an email

when i went to Orlando this weekend people were asking me when they came out. i don't know if Florida even got them and im in Jacksonville, had to get mine from upstate

I just got back from Florida mall. No stores have them. And those Bakin's are horrible in person, quality is a joke.

:rofl:
roll.gif
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

^stop playing

3 4 5
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ this post being risen like Lazarus. :lol:
laugh.gif
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Vulture Kings.

Leave 'em alone... They're just hungry since they have no account still.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Back
Top Bottom