Foamposites feel like boots..

Is it me or do you guys get the same "HEAVY" feel when walking around in these.... I just took a step on my wood floor in my house and that -!*@ sounded DEEP as what
laugh.gif
I love my eggplants but daaaang are these about to be my winter shoes!?
laugh.gif

Yea they are heavy compared to other sneakers but I don't think they feel like boots.... now OG 12s, those are boots

Never understood what the big deal is about them being "heavy" if you're not ballin in them.

If you just rockin em to be fresh, why does it matter?

Nope,but i'm a big dude though so i've never really experienced all this "too heavy" %!*% that NT talks about.

I have some foams and one of the guys I work with was telling me that he worked at a shoe store when he was in high school (when og's came out). He said the technology of Foams was for it to "Mold" to your foot. I had never heard that before. Any of you guys?

It's true, overrated also. Royal pros are my oldest pair and if they've molded at all, its minimal at best.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

It's true, overrated also. Royal pros are my oldest pair and if they've molded at all, its minimal at best.
I agree, I didn't notice it in my pair either.  That's why I was asking. 

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I have some foams and one of the guys I work with was telling me that he worked at a shoe store when he was in high school (when og's came out). He said the technology of Foams was for it to "Mold" to your foot. I had never heard that before. Any of you guys?

Thats The Purpose Of The Foam Material... The Heat That Comes From Your Foot When You Ball/Walk Is Sposed To Soften The Foam An Its Sposed To Conform To The Shape Of Your Foot.

Don't sweat it but yeah it's heavy but I still love the way it feels. Really love rocking these.

Originally Posted by Executive76

heavy? no

stiff? yeah
basically...and if ya actually played basketball in them instead of just profiling then ya would know they mold to your feet as da heat

increases in your sneaker.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I agree, I didn't notice it in my pair either.  That's why I was asking. 

thats probably because you guys just rock your kicks casually, when you actually use them for ball is when they mold to your foot.......

Don't assume, i was hooping in them in the early 2000's when i'm sure they had a more quality build. I'm one of the few that can actually say they have legit foamposite beaters. I stand by my overrated comment on the foam mold.

Novice
laugh.gif

And these took a couple wears to break them in if you were hooping. And I never missed a lace hole if I did hoop in these because that was only way they would fully mold to your feet.

These feel just fine to me, Maybe you should replace them with leg weights for a few weeks.

you sure you dont have a defective pair?

Originally Posted by Rod301

555fresh wrote:

Thats The Purpose Of The Foam Material... The Heat That Comes From Your Foot When You Ball/Walk Is Sposed To Soften The Foam An Its Sposed To Conform To The Shape Of Your Foot.

eek.gif
that's an interesting note... I never heard that before, although I did hear that the Foam material was supposed to be stain/dirt resistant to help you keep them crispy... this is interesting though I wonder if it really works efficiently and we just don't notice because it's a slow process???

Also, I feel like if you're just rocking these, they should still be light-weight i mean they are made for basketball and I mean if I'm chillin in summer time I dnt want my feet draggin all over the place... feel me????

Back
Top Bottom