Foamposites: The new Jordan Retro?

ive been wearing my flightposites Is lately and buying older flightposites I since they are cheaper than foams right now.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Precisely why i'm favoring my flightposites to foams right now. As much as i love the shoe, i don't want to be apart of this foolery going on.

I bought the NDS OG royals in 2004 for $80 bucks, smh at what's happened to this shoe.

Exactly !!!!!
thats stupid logic...flightposites are just as loved as foamposites, only extra added is da player endorsement.
Eggplant flightposites sat on shelves for weeks some places months...............eggplant foams flew off in a day........and only extra added is HYPE and player endorsements.................dont get me wrong but I luv the foams but I see an oversaturation on the way......After oversaturation here comes the bootlegs....Just hate to see foams go down that way...Also I have always liked FP's a lil more.........to each is own though..........

where have you been? bootleg foamposites have been out for a minute. along with the foamposite max.
air-foamposite-one-9.jpg
digvwx-2463491-2.jpg

Making sneakers widely available has nothing to do with bootlegs. Bootleggers copy whats hot regardless of GR or limited release

Oh yeah I know......but the more hype the more bootlegs...not sayin that there not around...but more are coming....I done seen alot more fakes on feet in the last couple of days than ever...lol....I seen a dude with fake coppers on this morning....I luv the fact that they become more popular...just don't want to see em become corny as someone else said earlier..I'm hopin I continue to luv em the same that's all

I had the duncan foams in 04.. i thought they where fresh and my homies through the "moon shoe" joke out there..... i guess i had some smooth *#! moon shoes

Can never go wrong with foams. But yea more and more people starting to get into foams

I remember black in 97 when these and da playoff 12's dropped. i was tight they cost so much & I settled on da playoffs my first pair of jordans thanks to my dad hooking me up for graduating middle school. Man those foams were just beautiful. I end up get a pair of pearl pros @ an outlet for 90 and this time I passed on da playoffs
laugh.gif
. Didn't like any other cw beside pearl pros, penny, eggplants & coppers. Still didn't get my coppers yet but looks like Nike got all my favs dropping this year ...... thanks Nike.

I got some blue fakeposites off of ebay 3 months ago. Got my money back and now they just sitting somewhere in my room collecting dust. Idk what to do with them. Any ideas anyone?

As far as topic goes foams keep their mold for the most part....that is where JB messes up the most imo. Seeing Jordan og's transform into some slanted in the back, lower cut, pre-wrinkled, banana toe having sneakers isn't a good look. May as well say they push out fakes. JB should stick to the original blueprint the people fell in love with. OG's don't last forever
frown.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Nike_Air_Force_One_Shoes.jpg

as long as they dont fuse these                                                           
nike-air-foamposite-royal-blue-vs-eggplant-2-600x399.jpg

devil.gif
 too late...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

...is that blk/purp in the back left?.....not bad
word....that'd be a dope OFFICIAL colorway, like the VIP Flightposites
pimp.gif

exactly what i was thinking...tight i missed out on those...they were sooo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

JB threads never last past pg. 100 dudes be beastin too hard. thats why i only go in once a month. Foam retros are actually worth buying. You get ur money's worth every time.

I'll agree with this. The quality on a pair of foams is much better than Jordan Brand will ever put out.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I got some blue fakeposites off of ebay 3 months ago. Got my money back and now they just sitting somewhere in my room collecting dust. Idk what to do with them. Any ideas anyone?

As far as topic goes foams keep their mold for the most part....that is where JB messes up the most imo. Seeing Jordan og's transform into some slanted in the back, lower cut, pre-wrinkled, banana toe having sneakers isn't a good look. May as well say they push out fakes. JB should stick to the original blueprint the people fell in love with. OG's don't last forever
frown.gif
How to the fakeposites feel and look compared to the real thing?

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by VAHustler

frown.gif
How to the fakeposites feel and look compared to the real thing?

its not foamposite, da process to make da sneaker is too hard for bootleggers to copy so they just use

synthetic materials and they forego tryin to even attempt at putting some actual carbon fiber....

they look exactly like the fake foams above, just blue though. Nothing close to the real thing. Panels are flimsy and Carbon fiber is like a blk/white checkered board.

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

Also it's where you're at. Foams ain't %##* here in the Bay Area as Jordans are. In the East, foams have always been hyped.

^This, and I think it's a good thing. Right now I could go to my local FL (Southland Mall) and get these in 4-8 days via in-region order (still mulling it over...I'll probably pass because it means sacrificing another shoe I want for one I kinda want), and I'm going to walk into Foot Locker Saturday after next at like...Noon, and still pick up the Eggplants in my size. There are heads here in the Bay for sure, but most of them are either JB purists, SB collectors, D-boy AF1 heads, or a mixture of all three.

That said, I've been in love with the Pennys since the Lil' Penny commercials when I was a kid, but Moms had me rockin Payless brand ("They work just like other shoes boy, you ain't gettin no $50 shoes that look damn near the same!"), so I didn't even get my first pair of Jays until '02 when I could work side jobs or whatever for them. I remember the Flightposite IIs and IIIs just sitting in Copeland's Sports in High School and I just -wanted- them,  but I would always opt to get Jays or Hyperflights instead. For me, this Retro is a great opportunity to get something I missed out on during childhood at a reasonable enough price, and I don't give a damn if everyone in San Francisco has a pair of the Eggplants or Royals, I'll be right there with em...

Back
Top Bottom