FOAMS IN STORE TUESDAY

Not really, but I'll cop eventually. Anyone think the all blacks will hit sales racks, they're still around and its going on 3 months since RD.
Washington Wizards

Does ANYONE ever drop Posite Prices? I don't even think Shoe City does that eh?

I will def. be rollin by there when I come home in a few weeks.

Hey Greg.. we gotta get up too bro.. I will be in B-More in a few weeks, and my boys want me to shop some stuff while Im home to get feedback.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

The pic just ruined it for me no thanks, pass
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Ive never seen foams marked down in md, straight hustla kix.........and they ruined those bred foams
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

yea they been at at dtlr.

and yes rock, dtlr deff lowers the price of foams.

everyone that got the brown foams we saw a lil bit ago, also marked those as down well. :smh:
smh.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

As far as foams going on sale... (with "sale" meaning a significant drop in price... Not a $199 shoe on sale for $189)...

Any popular color is a no-no in this "urea." I don't count the brown, carolina, etc. colorways by the way...

The silver Foam Pros and Pearl (black check) DID drop to 99.99 @ Legends (757) and DTLRs, too bad when the price got down that low they only had 7.5s - 8s....

"ILoveHipHop" here you go...
Foams actually worth buying... Catus Jacks!
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Tactusjack will def be coming the cactusjack. Are they ever going to retro the voltage foams(I dont know if it the right name but the joint with the neon swoosh).
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

i saw sports zone drop the dooms down to 150 but by that point they only had a 7 or 9 left. this was in gtwon for those wondering.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

The breds dont look that bad. Check Nike Retro I just posted pics from my cop earlier today. They dont look bright red in person. Its the flash. I need to see some pics of the black and cactus ones though. No one seems to know when these are comin out? The manager said some DTLR's already have them because they are in the system. But they arent selling them yet because they computer says Nike release date coming soon everytime they ring them up. He wouldnt tell me which DTLR;s have them though.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

And these pennys are more charcol/red... similar to the car/red sole FPI.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"First the fatboys break up, now this..."

This has got to be the MOST disappointing event in foamposite history.

BOYCOTT!!!!!!

Wow, I can not believe it happened twice. Is it a good bit more expensive to have semi-transparent soles?

I dont hate these yellow ones. I gotta see them in person before I pull the trigger though. I'll probably buy them after a while....or layaway.

i just hope the flightposites come out cleannnnnnnn.

or else.

imma throw all my+#+*@% in the trash lol.

Back
Top Bottom