FOAMS IN STORE TUESDAY

Haven't posted in a while but foams will be hitting our store Tuesday. That is Shoe City for those that dont know. I might call before you head out. You can get the store number at our website shoecityonline.com

Wow. Greg only posts when posites drop...

It's official.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Greg,

These are the green sole ones, correct?

Thanks for the post.

I'll be in Bodymore stackin' up...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Cactus Jacks Baby....

They are nice... so are the Gol.. errr. never mind.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Rock. You are a bamma for that one.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damn a GregJew sighting. I wish I wasn't a poor Jew. Anyone wanna make one fall off of the back of a truck for me?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

The cactus' are gonna be in stores tuesday??? Anyody think they are gonna sell out fast?

I will be apart of that. Just one for me b/c I have 0 connects with the City of Shoes.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Man... I am bustin at the seams....lol
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

They are.

Next week.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

According to the pics I've seen in Nike Retro, black/red isn't dropping at all. In its infinite wisdom, Nike decided to release black/lipstick instead.

Ohh la la.

cunningham-randall-phe-1.jpg

^
That might be a pump-fake, lol.

Randall was known for running...

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

But in all seriousness, I may be Steve Nashin' these joints too... Even for $120...

I was expecting that Jordan XI black/red type sole.

Funny how small changes/differences can make or break a shoe.

Damn I was waitin for the Foams but I'm not feelin the "red" on em... I hope the black and cactus Foams are better, cause I'm gonna cop one pair regardless

i was never really feeling these... def copping the cactus foams though, as long as they come out like the samples posted a while back.

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - THERES A LOT OF GANGS N GANGSTAS BUT IM A SUPERGANGSTA​

Buying. They'll grow on me over time. I get the feeling cactus joints will get the same treatment as these. First they changed the transluscent sole on the all blacks, now these, what makes you think they're going to leave the cactuses alone.
Washington Wizards

^^ They are.. I have seen them in my hand...and feet. and in my closet. lol

I actually like those Black/Salmon!! lol...

Not getting them though... but if i could fit a size 9.. I'd be rockin em..

Back
Top Bottom