FOAMS R OUT...

I just left the DTLR at 14th and U. Dudes were in there. Some cats bought 2 pairs...others, just glad to get one.

I didn't even know they had kids eggplants.

ReRetroMe wrote:

positefiend, dont waste your time at fairoaks fam, nobody there is gettin them joints for sure

frown.gif

guess ill just have to wait til after work n hit up potomac mills or woodbridge sports zone

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

springfield sportszone
^^ agreed...the gif is on target, also reminds me that I still need to pick up Season 5 on DVD...nonetheless, copped my pair at the new Shoe Citylocation in the 804 (Shops at White Oak)...they openned early at 9am...not sure how many FSRs they received...good luck fellas
pimp.gif

About $191 at Eastover with military discount, you gotta be active but they held it down.

just copped at springfield sports zone..waited for 2 hours...lol, bunch of heads came after doe...

ReRetroMe waddup
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I just left the DTLR at 14th and U. Dudes were in there. Some cats bought 2 pairs...others, just glad to get one.

I didn't even know they had kids eggplants.

..............and of course the service in there was terrible. Thank goodness I double-checked my box before I left, one shoe was size 11 and the other was11.5, SMH. I had to tell dude to slow down what he was doing and be try to be a bit more thorough, even when you got a bunch of customers in your face.

copped these at Footaction at lakeforest mall in gburg, nobody waiting and they opened the gate for a brother. then walked down to DTLR to see if they had anyand there were a bunch of people waitin out there with no signs of activity in the store wit the lights off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

..............and of course the service in there was terrible. Thank goodness I double-checked my box before I left, one shoe was size 11 and the other was 11.5, SMH.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

new Shoe City location in the 804 (Shops at White Oak)...
Tthe DTLR, SZone "elite" and Shoe City are dope over there, str8 gold mine since they opened.

Reminds me of a better Bowie Town Center.

Hope everyone survives the economy turn, because that spot is really a good look for that side of the Richmond area, off 64.

I'll go clean up leftovers at lunch time. Still hypebeast sizes left all over the 804.

Surprised at all the people in the cold at W. Broad DTLR.
eek.gif
Like jo, its5 degrees out.....
laugh.gif

dtlr at pg said they had one 14 and would be opening at 10, got there at 10 they just opened and what do you know sold out of the 14. I think something shadyhappened or an employee bought them but whatever went to shoe city and they had two pairs of 14's, got my one and bounced. easy cop as was stted all along

smh.gif
im gettin anxious about these junts if i dont get a pair ima be salty lol. god damn you work!! hope the day would go by faster

Originally Posted by rocman23

dtlr at pg said they had one 14 and would be opening at 10, got there at 10 they just opened and what do you know sold out of the 14. I think something shady happened or an employee bought them but whatever went to shoe city and they had two pairs of 14's, got my one and bounced. easy cop as was stted all along

Nothin shady happened, they actually opened at 8:45 so people got there sizes and dipped, they did say 10 yesterday but since people where there they just letpeople get them then instead of waiting...

i just got my pair from wheaton and it was an easy cop.

3 stores had full size runs. the stores where shoe city, dtlr, and sports zone.

BUT shoe city is out of 9-9.5 and 10.5

not sure what sizes the other stores had left but im pretty sure they still had a good selection cuz there were a few on display. good luck!

is it safe 2 say that all foams are gone in the pg area?? I just got off and will be hurt if i dont get them..

Back
Top Bottom