Foggy Air Max Bubbles- What does this mean?

I know its not a good sign, but on OG air maxes from like 95-99, what does it mean when the air bubbles are fogged up?  Basically I'm guessing it means its a wrap.  Any info?  Thanks.

Humidity from the air. Doesn't necessarily mean its done. Take a blowdryer to dry up the condensation

agree with af1_1982... try a hairdryer (low/warm setting. not too hot or too close).

temporary fix.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

agree with af1_1982... try a hairdryer (low/warm setting. not too hot or too close).

temporary fix.

So is it even worth buying a pair of air maxes with the air bubbles cloudy (heel & forefoot)?  Would I be rolling the dice, or is there any way to tell if there's some damage or midsole cracking in the future?  Thanks for the relies by the way.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Humidity from the air. Doesn't necessarily mean its done. Take a blowdryer to dry up the condensation

be VERY careful though, don't want to risk sole separation

I have a pair of 99 black cement iv's that the air bubble our foggy and I wear them at least couple of times a year.

foggy air bubbles is fine. what you should be worried about is if the midsole is intact and the glue is not dried out. I've never tried a hairdryer on the air units but i've just used soap, hot water, and a toothbrush on them and that seems to have worked with my older shoes with foggy air units

Back
Top Bottom