Food Elitism Thread....what are YOUR bottom 3 chain restaurants? vol. Coolnificent breakfast >

I don't think I have had an actual entree at Olive Garden in years. I always just get soup and salad... They can't screw that up...

Cracker_Barrel_Logo.gif

%+@# is like the official redneck ''we don't take too kindly to your kind 'round these parts" eatery...

waffle house (never been to one that appears slightly sanitary)
dennys (one of my first memories of them was some racist stuff happening at one when i was younger, first impressions...)
spaghetti warehouse/olive garden (if i want @*#@#$ spaghetti, ill have my GF make it)

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Cracker_Barrel_Logo.gif

%+@# is like the official redneck ''we don't take too kindly to your kind 'round these parts" eatery...

CB is ALWAYS filled w. black folks....and their pancakes are amazing

*Good call on Red Lobster...I haven't been there in years, but they'd be worthless if they didn't have the cheddar biscuits. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cracker_Barrel_Logo.gif

Which ones you go to?
Everytime I've been it's been unpleasant...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cracker_Barrel_Logo.gif

Which ones you go to?
Everytime I've been it's been unpleasant...
Usually in MD, DE, or NJ....sometimes VA. 

Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes are pretty good quality-wise, just extremely overpriced.
Speaking of Denny's, anyone try the new Mac and Cheese burger? 1,700 calories 
eek.gif

Off the top of my head, Hooters' wings always make me sick.

On a positive note, Chili's is usually consistent IMO. No complaints here. 

I'd probably never go to Red Lobster if it wasn't for the biscuits.

1) Olive Garden (overpriced, non-authentic, so many better places you can get pasta)
2) PF Changs (overpriced Americanized Chinese food...would much rather get some Panda Express instead)
3) Ihop.

I'm actually okay with Denny's though a lot of people listed it; prices are cheaper but of course you will need to expect the quality to not be as good as it could be elsewhere.

I also think Chili's is fairly consistent for a chain restaurant.

Originally Posted by Cada5

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

frown.gif

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2qk8276.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://oi42.tinypic.com/2qk8276.jpg" class="thickbox">
2qk8276.jpg

Scrambled eggs w/ cheese, kielbasa, & Sausage & cheese on french toast 
devil.gif

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2qk8276.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://oi42.tinypic.com/2qk8276.jpg" class="thickbox">

It looks like its chilling in a layer of motor oil
sick.gif
That looks awful
sick.gif

But as for restaurants, I can't eat at any of these chains.
sick.gif

dudes are buggin saying iHop..the one around my way has been on point every time I went there.
pimp.gif

I know iHop is good for the pancakes (more waffles imo) but everything else there is
sick.gif

Homemade pancakes made in a few minutes >

With the wait times at that chain I don't see the hype for it. Its good if you don't have a local diner nearby I guess.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I know iHop is good for the pancakes (more waffles imo) but everything else there is
sick.gif

Homemade pancakes made in a few minutes >

With the wait times at that chain I don't see the hype for it. Its good if you don't have a local diner nearby I guess.
you're wildin if you get anything else at ihop besides simple breakfast foods. if you get a steak and it sucks that's common sense and that's on you.
laugh.gif

for breakfast food though they're cool.  especially at 5am after a hard night of drinking.  i wish we had waffle house here though...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom