Food Elitism Thread....what are YOUR bottom 3 chain restaurants? vol. Coolnificent breakfast >

We'll keep this strictly to national chains....but, no fast food.  I got no issue w. chain restaurants except for these three:

3.  Ruby Tuesday
2.  Denny's
1.  Olive Garden

Who u got? 

1. PF Changs- bland and overpriced
2. Hooters- food sucks(other than the fried pickles) and let's be honest 90% of the females there need to put clothes back on
3. Cheesecake Factory for their Cheesecake- I actually find that their entree's are pretty good but their cheesecake is pretty damn bad.

Burger King
Arby's
Steak & Shake (
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

2. Hooters- food sucks(other than the fried pickles) and let's be honest 90% of the females there need to put clothes back on
3. Cheesecake Factory for their Cheesecake- I actually find that their entree's are pretty good but their cheesecake is pretty damn bad.

U buggin
laugh.gif

Godiva Cheesecake >

So this is a DISLIKE thread right?

Subway- Always thought their bread was not fully baked
Jerry's Deli- Food is good but prices are insulting
Hometown Buffet- Nasty !@#, no flavor, dry food.

applebees...nuff said.
hooters for sure, such turrible food with girls that look mehhhh
red lobster, the one in my city is just awful.

Denny's
Olive Garden
Red Robin (not bad but EXTREMELY overrated)

Otherwise I'm cool with just about any sit down restaurant. I'm easy to please

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

U buggin
laugh.gif

Godiva Cheesecake >

grin.gif
 Maybe I'm spoiled having a mom who's a baker. But that stuff just blows.

Why the olive garden responses? What am I missing? As a person that loves all pasta I'm good with Olive Garden

I'm a fat dude at heart, I can't think of many places other than PF Changs that I really have an issue with(not bad, but not worth the hype at all, real chinese>>>>>>)
Golden Corral if we're including buffets...just because I don't like buffets.

Back
Top Bottom