FOOD that taste GOOD but DESTROY'Z YO BUTT vol. win battle but lose the war

bruh i just processed that jalepeno cheesy bread from dominoes and im over here

crying the realest tears i ever cried , i had a whole station set up in the bathroom , i had

to dunk the toilet paper in water cuz the agony was real......too real

Last edited:
:rofl:

Gotta stay away from those foods or not eat it often.

I've been there before OP.. I know the pain

roll.gif

Gotta stay away from those foods or not eat it often.
I've been there before OP.. I know the pain
bruh im 5'10 160lb ...i just think im built for this lmaooo

i might just have to quit the game like you said 
tired.gif

jalapenos in general...worth it to me though b/c i love them.

the worst thing ive ever tried were the 911 wings from cluck u. they dint even have a taste just burned tried it on a dare. made me sign a waiver before i bought them.

buffalo wild wings mango habanero wings, so hot and good goin down, the mornign after :x , everytime i think i **** out my colon, im talmbout i ate 12 of them and my poop was mango colored, too srs

Your body will adjust to it if you eat it over time. I come from a house where there's only spicy foods. When I was younger I'd be like you stationed up in the toilet. Now I can eat pretty much anything spicy (within reason) and be fine.

buffalo wild wings mango habanero wings, so hot and good goin down, the mornign after
sick.gif
, everytime i think i **** out my colon, im talmbout i ate 12 of them and my poop was mango colored, too srs
those give me heartburn because of the citrus of the mang/habanero , well the dominoes ones

very good though

:lol: I'll eat ghost pepper curry and my *** still doesn't burn. I guess I'm lucky.

Had a pizza with goat cheese on it in Bahrain once. :smh: Felt like an evil spirit was sitting in my stomach pushing everything out. Learned my lesson about eating dairy abroad.

the only time i ever eat white castle is when im drunk. the bubble gutts that ensue are the worst.

Chipotle is my arch nemisis..It's so good, but evil at the same time..I smash that whole chicken burrito and I know how things are going to end..I know I'll end up in the bathroom, shirt off, feet up on a step stool for extra leverage, magazine for reading and fanning, and a can of Lysol..Oh and the wife has to be notified of what's about to go down so she knows to come check on me to make sure I haven't passed out..

Any meal at Burger King or McDonalds does it for me >:
damb doggy, that stuff just gives me the straight RUNS
imma have to say carne asada fries :lol:
cali dudes know wassup :pimp:
:pimp: lolita's in SD though :pimp: ........

anywho, probably anything I smother too much hawt sawwse with. Also those lil yellow chili peppers, I didn't know you're suppose to just eat the tip & not eat the seeds (bc they can grow in you? :lol:)

usually chili is one of the few things that will really have me in pain...

im talmbot feelin the pain AFTER ********

not only that but the beans keep me comin back n forth on the crapper..which makes every crap gradually more painful

Yeah, like someone said eariler, White Castle will send you runnin. What's funny is that EVERYBODY knows it, and everybody still eats it. I remember being in White Castle once waiting for my order and overheard some cat telling his boys over to the side about how it's not the burger that makes you sick, it's the onions.

"Son, they pack those onions in water, and the onions soak up ALL that water and it releases in your stomach. THAT's what gets you sick, that's why I alway order my joints with no onions..." and his boys are just nodding along like dude was really dropping some science. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom