FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Haven't drink for months but I got to admit I'm in love with
desperados.jpg

I drink these too easily, used to love
desperadosred.jpg

but no longer

I have not experienced a lot of beers, but for the few ones I drank, wasn't for me, and as alcohol is concerned, I was more about whisky, rhum, gin, vodka, cognac than anything. A total newbie about wine.
Desperados Red has a bad taste, no one wants to experience that but Desperados isn't bad at all, it's just beer nemesis, all beer drinkers do not consider this like a beer anyway ;-)

Funny thing is taste is very different between a can and a bottle of Desperados, already noticed this for Coca Cola, especially between the two types of can, stiff or not

Best whisky I ever had was Ballantine's 21, I was drinking it directly to the bottle

House of Carbs with Joe House
Thanks! I'll check em out

On the beer subject, when I went to Denver for some company training we hit up this burger place (bomb *** burger) and I got a beer tasted delicious had a nice taste of peaches. I wish I could remember the name smh

Bacon, egg and cheese on a cinnamon/raisin bagel though? Interesting. I’d go with an onion or everything bagel for that, personally.

I also wouldn’t go apoplectic over the person at the deli over it—I don’t think.

Word. We all know the thumb of rule never piss off the people making your food behind the counter or kitchen.

I would have sprinkled butt hairs on his bacon, egg and cheese cinnamon raisin bagel.

Last edited:
Don't forget to grab you a prime rib meal tonight my guy.
I was speaking to my dude who does the Prime Rib special while I was getting my salad. :lol: It looked so good but my son wanted the beef stroganoff from Noodles tonight for dinner tonight. I promised I'd take him there...

Will proly get that for myself tonight & get the stroganoff for him... :smokin

Can't get down with an egg sandwich on a bagel. Bagels are too chewy, which causes the eggs/meat to slide around and fall out of the sandwich while you're eating it. Not to mention a bagel can't fully enclose an egg sandwich the same way a kaiser roll can. As much as I love everything bagels, they're way too cumbersome/clumsy to make an egg sandwich with.

Would love to see everything-seasoned kaiser rolls. How about it, science?

I almost always get my baconeggncheese (one word) on cinnamon raisin.
I like the sweet/savory combo .

Right. I guess it’s similar to a bacon, egg and cheese McGriddle, with the sweet pancakes for bread. I like those, so I might like the raisin bagel thing.

BEC on a plain, everything, or egg everything only. Onion too is fine but I rather just have the poppy seed & salt too.

Back
Top Bottom