FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1544231056146523315957463470760.jpg

B.Bros out Towson

Where are the cornbreads.

Where are the banana puddings

Cornbread was passed off to my daughter....I'm not a big fan of cornbread in general. Why fill up on the bread when that space in the stomach can be used for more brisket?

And damn...dropped the ball on the pudding. I remember u mentioned it last time. Next time I go in, I'll for sure pick some up. My bad bro :lol:

Cornbread was passed off to my daughter....I'm not a big fan of cornbread in general. Why fill up on the bread when that space in the stomach can be used for more brisket?

And damn...dropped the ball on the pudding. I remember u mentioned it last time. Next time I go in, I'll for sure pick some up. My bad bro :lol:
I might hit them up tomorrow if the weather is decent. Supposed to be icing for most of the day.

Or. Or that’s why it’s paired with bbq and chilli is and such a contrast of textures. Anything baked in large batches like that is more prone to being dry AF.

2 NTers at Victoria's in a week or so. I gotta go sometime soon and actually get some food. Their duck fat fries are fantastic.

Speaking of Target... The wife bought some tombstone pizzas the other day & we popped them in the oven for lunch today... Ish was good...

Back
Top Bottom