FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Do you keep the wrapper around the burger when you eat it?

If not, since you already get your hands greasy from the burger, why are you using a fork to eat the fries?

I come in heavenly peace
never used a fork to eat fries, I eat my burger over the fry pile so the condiments/grease drop on to the fries. Only way it should be done b.

edit:these milk posts on the past page got me
dying lmao

How is saying I'm not upset, repeat "not upset" is insisting on having feelings?

Cant even troll right being so remedial.
Therein lies the rub, you say this as if there is only one emotion, only an extraterrestrial would assume such a thing.....

Man why are you micki fickis always beefin’ In the food thread.... Got dayum ya’ll some wanna be alpha arguin’ *sses.

Post some got damn food pics & keep it movin... Eff the black pepper, eff the tippin’, & eff zik’s peter north ketchup spray....

JK about the ketchup. :lol:

Last edited:
I really want to know what they put in the hot mustard at Chinese spots to make the fumes travel through your sinuses

Spicy Sausage, basil sausage, peppers, and onions.
20190110_183224.jpg

How long you cook that guy for?

Deep dish lol?
Lou malnatis?

I been to Chicago a few times and had that once and it Was delicious.
I know dd gets alot of **** but it was good as hell.

Crappy pic I took
20190110_172852.jpg
So how does it compare to Uno's. :rofl:

Call me crazy but sometimes I don't even put ketchup on my burgers or hot dog.

So how does it compare to Uno's. :rofl:

Call me crazy but sometimes I don't even put ketchup on my burgers or hot dog.

I never had unos.
I just wanted to try a Chicago deep dish once lol

I always put ketchup on my burger.
Never on my hotdog.

Always take the paper off the burger.

i always put only ketchup on my hot dog... with that being said still kinda salty didnt try portillos when i went to chicago last summer... im a try to go to chicago again this summer... this time ill make time to try it

I just don’t see how ketchup helps a hot dog. A hot dog benefits from acid/spice/vinegar (relish, mustard, saurkraut, etc.). Ketchup just adds a weird one-dimensional sweetness. If you want sweetness, onion sauce is a far superior topping.

I only keep my burgers wrapped up if I’m eating in the car. Otherwise, they come off.

I do, however, usually keep the wrappers on burritos since I’ve had worse luck with them falling apart/dripping grease on me.

I generally put both ketchup and mustard on hot dogs.

I’m all over the place on burgers. Depends on what theme I’m going with - Western BBQ, Southwestern, traditional, etc.

I only keep my burgers wrapped up if I’m eating in the car. Otherwise, they come off.

I do, however, usually keep the wrappers on burritos since I’ve had worse luck with them falling apart/dripping grease on me.

I generally put both ketchup and mustard on hot dogs.

I’m all over the place on burgers. Depends on what theme I’m going with - Western BBQ, Southwestern, traditional, etc.
Definitely gotta keep burritos in wrapper. I can never fully trust the person doing the wrapping.

This is probably due to the places I'm used to going. Mexican spots aren't as plentiful here as they are in Southern Cal. When I do go to the legit spots, I always just get tacos.

I heard they use mayonnaise on their fries in Europe via Pulp Fiction.
I am anti-mayonnaise.

Anything other than ketchup on french fries is unusual.
And please do not spray ketchup on top of your fries - it is for dipping only. It goes on the side.

Back
Top Bottom