FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tried a new pizza joint last night

20190110_183436.jpg
20190110_183438.jpg

Baby spinach, roasted peppers, gouda, fresh mozzarella, roasted garlic, fig balsamic glaze

Ohhhhh... I couldn't tell that the "orange things" were peppers... They kinda looked like some type of "sawse" that hardened once it was baked... :lol: I'm such a dumb ***...

Pizzas look great... How were they?

No. You're literally not making sense.

I say I'm not upset. You make up **** about not having feelings.

My post has nothing to do with your reply, a reply pulled from your ***.

Your trolling is pitiful.

Do better.
I must have gotten too close to the truth with all of that fry talk, you've managed to deflect all attention towards a misunderstanding of words.

Ohhhhh... I couldn't tell that the "orange things" were peppers... They kinda looked like some type of "sawse" that hardened once it was baked... :lol: I'm such a dumb ***...

I thought they were orange bell peppers at first then a hardened sauce lol

They were really good. Crust was thick but very airy and not too dense at all. Different style than all the other typical pizza places around here. My only complaint is price, both of them were about $50.

:wow: Got dauym 50 blickis?

Sheeeet, there better not have been slices left over & thrown away. :lol:
each pie was 8 slices. my wife and i each had 2, we threw the remaining 12 slices out.

edit: i am kidding of course, they are all wrapped up nicely in my fridge. I think this kind of pizza will be even better leftover, it will firm up a little more.

each pie was 8 slices. my wife and i each had 2, we threw the remaining 12 slices out.

edit: i am kidding of course, they are all wrapped up nicely in my fridge. I think this kind of pizza will be even better leftover, it will firm up a little more.
If it was only the 2 of you, could you have asked to pizzaria to make a half n half?

I enjoy ketchup and mustard on my burger unless i put bbq sauce in it. on hot dogs instead of ketchup i substitute it with some sort of hot sauce normally yucateca or tapatio. ive heard about ketchup on pizza, when pizza started to gain hype in mexico people would drizzle it on it i was legit :stoneface: then i tried the pizza and realized there was hardly any sauce, it tasted ok but i prefer it the traditional way. i will say the pizza has improved though, the dough has always been A+. my bro said he tried mayonnaise with his chips when he was out on holiday in england, said the mayo was much better tasting than the one we have here.

iframe>

Last edited:
^^^ Speaking of mayonnaise and related to the burger discussion, I like to spread some mayo on the bottom bun for my burgers regardless of what other condiments I’m using. The creaminess of it complements things like mustard, BBQ sauce, etc. well.

Fam which spot in the crib did you go try this at?

I'm a make some Jibaritos this weekend at the crib. Prolly the sliders tho. Grew up off those

My peoples spot makes them as well over in Roscoe Village. Cuba 312

Papa Cache Sabroso.

Wanted to go to La Bomba but they closed too early.

On a subject being discussed, heard the chocolate cake at Portillos is CRAZY.

The secret ingredient....mayo.

Didn’t try it though.

Papa Cache Sabroso.

Wanted to go to La Bomba but they closed too early.

On a subject being discussed, heard the chocolate cake at Portillos is CRAZY.

The secret ingredient....mayo.

Didn’t try it though.

Eee Decent right on Division and Campbell. My god mother used to own the building 2 doors down.

La Bomba is ****ing trash.

https://patch.com/illinois/bucktown...ctors-order-2-logan-square-restaurants-closed

"
  • La Bomba Restaurant at 3221 W. Armitage Ave. was ordered closed after health inspectors found more than 100 flies in the basement food prep and storage area.

Used to work at a bar that used to be there years back next door called Tumbao... used to have 25 cent wings on monday's, all the Humboldt Park thotties would pull up, and we'd get it cracking with the dominoes in the back too :lol::pimp:

Yeah Portillos chocolate cake is crazy. Everytime I'm home I grab a double cheeseburger / fries / cheese on the side / Lemonade and the cake to go :lol::lol:

Warm that bad boy up later that night :evil::evil::evil:

Back
Top Bottom