FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Personally, Bagels gotta be just soft, but toasted to a certain crisp. Orgasmic af

My boy was delivered yesterday so hospital food until we get out(tomorrow hopefully)

Ill do yall the favor and not post the foods here. Ugh

Congrats bro :pimp:

I don't "hate" Cheesecake factory, no matter what the dish. It's one of those things where if you were to offer me a free entree/dessert from there while I was walking down the street when I was starving I'd be hyped and eat the whole thing. It's just not a place I would ever eat a premeditated meal at.

Does anyone know of anyone that LIKES cheesecake but Doesnt like it from Cheesecake Factory?

Not that I can think of. I think I’ve heard people say they find certain types of CF cheesecake (Oreo, etc.) to be to too sweet/rich, but can’t recall anyone disliking the original, basic cheesecake from there.

My fave is the banana cream cheesecake. Haven’t been to cheesecake factory in years. Was thinking about it yesterday and tempted to drive there to buy a cheesecake or two.

Views...

CCD94C72-0244-4420-A8E5-64B54D2B03C1.jpeg

849026D4-89E1-4CA0-B090-89151D20BE26.jpeg

This is the PREPOSTEROUS amount of sugar still in the bag after...

6061B8E8-4652-4F65-B8C0-28F8BD646988.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't like most cheeses, so up until two years ago I figured I wouldn't like CHEESEcake.

Then I stopped and said to myself, "You used to eat CreamCheese w/Bagels when you were younger." Cheesecake is made with creamcheese, so try it. I tried a few flavors and it was good.

I usually get Key Lime CheeseCake from CCF but I also like the Peanut Butter Cup flavor.

I don't like most cheeses, so up until two years ago I figured I wouldn't like CHEESEcake.

Then I stopped and said to myself, "You used to eat CreamCheese w/Bagels when you were younger." Cheesecake is made with creamcheese, so try it. I tried a few flavors and it was good.

I usually get Key Lime CheeseCake from CCF but I also like the Peanut Butter Cup flavor.

I understand the hesitation. Cheese and dessert does seem odd at first. But it actually isn’t that unusual. Cakes other than cheesecake, Carrot Cake is one, use Cream Cheese frosting. Italian Cannolis are made with sweet Riccota cheese.

i would eat the typical cheeses you'll find on a sandwich, burger, salad, but them gourmet cheeses you find at Whole foods, is a big no-no.

but that raises a question
"Gourmet cheese"
Cultural, individual or regional ?

Back
Top Bottom