FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

any bay area heads been to quince
thinking bout taking the wife for her bday

She will not be disappointed. The service was above & beyond. Lot's a courses so eat a light lunch. Avoid the caviar option.

It was on par with Benu.

*went for a work event so didn't take pics & dunno if gratuity was incl in the bill:wink:

She will not be disappointed. The service was above & beyond. Lot's a courses so eat a light lunch. Avoid the caviar option.

*went for a work event so didn't take pics & dunno if gratuity was incl in the bill:wink:
the caviar was trash????
i love caviar

May or may not be in the minority here, but I love Waffle House's hashbrowns. *shrug*

Wasn't talking bout them specifically. I've never been to one. Moreso anytime i have hash browns they're always undercooked. Even after asking for them crispy

Wasn't talking bout them specifically. I've never been to one. Moreso anytime i have hash browns they're always undercooked. Even after asking for them crispy

Oh, I understood you. And I share your sentiments at most places.

Tonight
Rice
Porkchop
Beans
20190415_185031.jpg

yeah caviar is trash, ill take a nice big plate of french fries with ketchup splattered all over them before caviar.
If we're making rational comparisons its more like a serving of pigs in a blanket is waaaaaaay better than caviar.

Its a given that fries are better.

Back
Top Bottom