FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Man you love some damn Lobster Rolls :lol:
hell-yeah-gif-13.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
great choices bro, gonna have to check it out next time i'm in bmore
question for md/everyone
cream of crab soup or maryland crab soup?
I usually do half&half if they offer it.

Prefer MD crab though if I have to pick between the two.

WTF? That is bizarre, man.

I think the fact that, for about the last decade, I’ve stuck to posting in 4 or 5 NT threads has insulated me from a lot of weirdness. LOL.

Me too now a days but back then I’d be hitting the post limit and ****.

I think I got into it with him on ht then he came over here and started spouting off in the pm and banned me.

I would guess: 75% black, 15% Hispanic, 5% Middle Eastern, 5% Asian.

This is why I laugh when people bring up that the site is mostly white people.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of white people (most likely younger) who only lurk and come here for sneaker information. As far as regular posters, I would assume from reasoning that most are not white.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of white people (most likely younger) who only lurk and come here for sneaker information. As far as regular posters, I would assume from reasoning that most are not white.

Yeah it would make sense. They have the financial means to buy hyped releases or pay resale.

Yeah it would make sense. They have the financial means to buy hyped releases or pay resale.
I think there used to be more white people in the other sections besides sneakers. The "*****" culture was more prominent 10+ years ago. A couple of the white guys I used to talk to were from the suburbs came here to socialize because they gravitated towards hip hop and did not relate to their peers at school.

I think there used to be more white people in the other sections besides sneakers. The "*****" culture was more prominent 10+ years ago. A couple of the white guys I used to talk to were from the suburbs came here to socialize because they gravitated towards hip hop and did not relate to their peers at school.

Yeah I’m a burbs white dude. Came here for Jordan’s my 8th grade/ freshman year and stayed. Used to post everywhere but now more so in General. Been in Sports since the inception.

Back
Top Bottom