FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

On road, snack time

IMG_20190421_183628.jpg

Yes to all BWW comments.

We used to go to Hooters for UFC and then slowly started doing BWW.

Last fight we did was probably CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall

Never went for a fight but those Monday/Thursday night football games were clutch at BWW with 50 cent wing specials. I aint been since they raised the prices but that was their main attraction to me. When I started trying other food it was mediocre at best

EDIT: Bill Batemans could of had their spot if they keep doing what they were doing

Never went for a fight but those Monday/Thursday night football games were clutch at BWW with 50 cent wing specials. I aint been since they raised the prices but that was their main attraction to me. When I started trying other food it was mediocre at best

EDIT: Bill Batemans could of had their spot if they keep doing what they were doing
Idk if Bateman’s still got it but they had the $10 all you can eat wings in Monday’s...was a good deal, last time I went was in like 2017

Bonefish grill shows UFC PPV in my area.
How’s the food? Never been but my mother swears by them

Idk if Bateman’s still got it but they had the $10 all you can eat wings in Monday’s...was a good deal, last time I went was in like 2017
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. You go in their for Monday Night Football and have a great time while saving a ton of money. Think they stopped doing it which is why stopped going but it still occurs at specific locations but now theirs a ton of restrictions

I would compare it to Carabba’s. The night I went they had a King Crab legs special. They do well Americanizing popular dishes.

carabbas is decent at best... its your typical italian restaurant chain... if you like pasta or olive garden then you would like carabbas

Back
Top Bottom