FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

More like halal boys...
Smh at them giving u 2 pieces of cut up pita bread.
upload_2019-4-22_22-1-27.jpeg
It's like that at the Bay area locations too. I still like it.

alchemist iq alchemist iq , you behind the times, my G. I hit the OG cart on 53rd and 6th at 3 AM after work. They skimp nowadays with all the hype and name recognition. I remember those joints used to be $6 a platter. Now they charging $8 and going light on pita and everything else.
Im not in nyc right now, but damm they skimping is completely whack. There are plenty of halal carts in nyc anyway. Guess they got commercial and corporate on the loyalist for capital gains.

Im not in nyc right now, but damm they skimping is completely whack. There are plenty of halal carts in nyc anyway. Guess they got commercial and corporate on the loyalist for capital gains.
You said it, bruh. Switched up on folk that been ridin' with them for nearly a decade. I used to throw in a 'habibi' here and there to get perks like extra pita and white sauce to-go but now I don't give a bollox. They would let me cut the line five or six years back but all that changed.

It's pretty crazy the lengths people go to on here to obscure their race. Not that it's terribly important, but still.

I realized last week that I actually know a dude on NT personally and NT is under the impression that he is one race, when in fact he is quite the opposite and if anyone found out he'd get run off the site instantly.

Debated outing him but that might also result in him losing his license (semi-long story as to how that would materialize) and he has two young kids, so I'm gonna let him live.
Nah man, expose that. NT got its own Rachel Dolezal perpetrating a fraud? :smh:
Too bad, I already know who your talking about...
:nerd:

Yo, benzilla427 benzilla427 , that spot opened up recently in Fort Lee. I been meaning to try The Meat Bros, to compare with Gorilla Grill and The Cast Iron Pot for K-BBQ.

I've never been to Gorilla Grill but Meat Bros is pretty similar to Cast Iron. The main difference is it's a little more expensive which gets you a buffet of hot food and more beef options (rib, belly, tongue, etc.). They also have pork short ribs which I don't think cast iron has. The ordering style and 2 hour time limit is the same between the two.

20190422_200150.jpg

Uncle Ben's Rice Bowl

Not a fan of this type of rice.

Bout to see what the stew saying though

U smashing???

Nah she just blesses the food.

I have it up here though, I rarely bring lunch cuz all these ladies bring me food :lol:

Some next lady brought an entire loaf of banana bread for me this morning. I took a small piece and let everyone else go in on the rest

Not a fan of this type of rice.

Bout to see what the stew saying though

Nah she just blesses the food.

I have it up here though, I rarely bring lunch cuz all these ladies bring me food :lol:

Some next lady brought an entire loaf of banana bread for me this morning. I took a small piece and let everyone else go in on the rest
She tryna smash???

Back
Top Bottom