FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bro more than half the plate has a white sauce on it... is the red spicy? Just say u don’t like spicy

I asked for extra rice and extra meat (pause) so it's not as much compared to a normal plate. It's spicy to me. Unnecessarily spicy. But NTers practically say they can drink it with no sweat

LA:

Pacos

601E32B8-4FBF-47BC-A6D5-949AF9ABA85C.jpeg

Cilantro Lime
C9432592-08E3-421F-9A80-81D426E563C7.jpeg

Lagunitas
C441FFA8-A4A4-4ADA-9672-2F777F4A41C8.jpeg

Sugarfish
36125419-DBCD-40A3-8039-103DF558C7AD.jpeg

Taco Truck Zone
7CA39E6E-FB93-41B4-A118-5CCBDED50015.jpeg

Red Beef enchiladas with rice and beans from Ramonas
20190422_132658.jpg

Combo platter from Halal Guys. Say what you wanna say, it always hits for me
20190423_135420.jpg

The GOAT cake. German Chocolate Cake. From Sweet Red Peach
20190425_135011.jpg
did u just say the goat
have have the nerve
to show a pic of german chocolate cake???
:smh:
not even close to being the goat

I don't know brother have to throw red velvet cake into the mix (no pun intended) if we talking GOAT cakes.

giphy (15).gif

Sadness. I had a good time a few years back doing date night with the wife at a fondue spot.

Ehh. Red velvet cake is just sumn basic with red food coloring.

Ehh. Red velvet cake is just sumn basic with red food coloring.
Confused on what constitutes a "goat" cake the ingredients or the difficult? I think you are overly simplifying red velvet cake to try and prove a point. A quick google search shows that red velvet cake has more ingredients than pound cake.

During my search found out there is red velvet pound cake? I have had red velvet cake many times but never heard of or had a red velvet "pound cake". Thinking it is just regular red velvet cake and someone is trying to slap the pound cake on the back of it.

Confused on what constitutes a "goat" cake the ingredients or the difficult? I think you are overly simplifying red velvet cake to try and prove a point. A quick google search shows that red velvet cake has more ingredients than pound cake.

During my search found out there is red velvet pound cake? I have had red velvet cake many times but never heard of or had a red velvet "pound cake". Thinking it is just regular red velvet cake and someone is trying to slap the pound cake on the back of it.
Red velvet pound cake????
Gotta be some white folks stuff

It's not this serious :lol:

And of course it does. A pound cake is a very minimal cake.

Back
Top Bottom