FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This lighting sucked..

Fresh lemon pepper salmon, fresh green beans, baked potato....cracked pepper on everything
20190618_190336.jpg

I love fish and chips, but I don't think a lot of the younger generation feels the same way and they're sure as **** not gonna get it from a fast food establishment, if at all.

Fast food seafood has an automatic stigma attached to it. It would take a CFA-esque establishment to reel in the masses on that.

I was surprised to learn that Long John Silver's is still around. Thought they were long gone.

I love fish and chips, but I don't think a lot of the younger generation feels the same way and they're sure as **** not gonna get it from a fast food establishment, if at all.

Fast food seafood has an automatic stigma attached to it. It would take a CFA-esque establishment to reel in the masses on that.

I was surprised to learn that Long John Silver's is still around. Thought they were long gone.
Exactly why Fish and shrimp should be an option at Chipotle #hottake

I like fish and chips, but I guess I don’t like them that much. Almost never finish the whole portion
I’m served. For me, the fried-ness gets kind of monotonous like halfway though. (Never have had that feeling with good fried chicken though, when I was still eating meat).

Back
Top Bottom