FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Yea that was my cheat.
Ate 2.

I hope it stays on the menu because it's legit

Next time I'm gonna ask for it sawsless and try one of the Popeyes sawses
How long did it take for you to get your order? That’s my only complaint is they are made to order

Joined Apr 26, 2017
My favorite are the shrimp tacos, but it is only served as a special on Friday's.
Was just looking through the pics on Yelp. The Tortas look good too but it seems like they don’t offer burritos. Maybe I’ll check it out Friday night instead of Saturday and order the shrimp tacos if that is what you recommend. The shrimps look big.

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Was just looking through the pics on Yelp. The Tortas look good too but it seems like they don’t offer burritos. Maybe I’ll check it out Friday night instead of Saturday and order the shrimp tacos if that is what you recommend. The shrimps look big.
I like just about every item there. But I should point out that the food is not the richest in flavor and people are divided over this. Some love it and others hate it for this reason. But it is made this way to not mask the fresh ingredients.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
I like just about every item there. But I should point out that the food is not the richest in flavor and people are divided over this. Some love it and others hate it for this reason. But it is made this way to not mask the fresh ingredients.
Thanks for the heads up. Most of my meals are pretty simple and straight forward. As long as this place is fresh and brings out the authenticity of their food, I should be happy.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now