FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

my bad meant hamburger bun... regardless the sandwich looks wack AF :smh:

im a still eat it though... its just the bread that looks lame... the ham looks like its too big for the hamburger bun :lol:

Gotta start eating oatmeal again. I normally eat it plain with some milk and dash of brown sugar. Will incorporate blueberries and other healthy toppings. No to any kind of cheese lol

I usually

Blend: Oats, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Maca Root Powder, Ground Flax, Cocoa Powder, Ginger Powder

Blend: Almond's milk, Banana, Peanut Butter

Combine both blends in sauce pan until done.

I sometimes grate (frozen) orange flesh into the pan as well.

So my Girlfriend is heading out to Long Beach tomorrow for work. I've heard of the Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs from the carts but does anyone have a recommendation for the area? Being from the Midwest that seems like a good change of pace from a Brat and Kraut.

So my Girlfriend is heading out to Long Beach tomorrow for work. I've heard of the Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs from the carts but does anyone have a recommendation for the area? Being from the Midwest that seems like a good change of pace from a Brat and Kraut.
Rances Chicago pizza

Gotta start eating oatmeal again. I normally eat it plain with some milk and dash of brown sugar. Will incorporate blueberries and other healthy toppings. No to any kind of cheese lol
Blueberry, raspberry, blackberry all sort of melt because of the heat. Texture of grape insides, a forewarning if abnormal textures aren’t your thing

Wendy’s is about to throw its hat into the “best fast-food breakfast” ring by bringing their breakfast menu nationwide in 2020. Cue the alarms and the Succession-levels of pandemonium at McDonald’s HQ.

Breakfast is one of the most hyper-competitive sectors in the fast-food industry and one of the only areas that still exhibits growth amongst a consumer base that is increasingly favoring healthier options, which is why Dunkin’ and McDonald’s have recently paid extra attention to their a.m. menus. According to CNN, Wendy’s breakfast expansion will cost the company $20 million — which doesn’t even account for the 20,000 new employees they’ll hire in order to support their expanded breakfast offerings. (Take note Popeyes, this is how you prepare!)

Considering how much cash Wendy’s is throwing down on this whole venture, they kind of need this to be a success. Luckily this is Wendy’s they’re talking about. They serve some of the best burgers and chicken sandwiches out there and considering they already serve breakfast in over 300 stores nationwide, we’re confident they got this. Here’s what’s coming:

The breakfast baconator

The Breakfast Baconator may down in history as the best fast food breakfast sandwich of all time. Wendy’s has swapped out the burger patty or the classic Baconator for sausage patty encased in a melted double dose of American cheese, several slices of crispy bacon, and a dollop of Hollandaise sauce on a soft brioche bun.

It sounds like the type of sandwich that’ll instantly cause you to slip into a food coma, which isn’t ideal for breakfast but, hey, it looks delicious.

The Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit

Consider this another edition to Wendy’s growing chicken sandwich menu, the Honey Butter Biscuit features a fried chicken sandwiched between a buttermilk biscuit with whipped honey butter. This is a no-brainer and sure to be an entry in the next round of the fierce chicken wars.

The Frosty-ccino

The Frosty-ccino is for anyone who wakes up with the craving for a Frosty but doesn’t want to be shamed by all their lame “but it’s breakfast” whining friends. It’s one part frosty, one part cold brew coffee and will come in both vanilla and chocolate flavors.

And that’s just what’s been officially announced so far, Wendy’s has promised to reveal the full menu and prices before the end of the year but we can get a sneak peek by checking out what’s already on the breakfast menu at the 300 stores currently serving it. Wendy’s will also be bringing breakfast potatoes, croissant sandwiches, as well as breakfast staples like pancakes and scrambled eggs.

Last edited:
I usually

Blend: Oats, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Maca Root Powder, Ground Flax, Cocoa Powder, Ginger Powder

You mean blend like in a blender, or just mixing them together? How does it end up, consistency wise? Like thick soup or something

I never really make oatmeal but I’m just curious :lol: never heard that method. Whenever I do make it I make it as least watery as possible and then mix it with yogurt

Last edited:
I have a small Ninja Blender.

So I put it in the blender even those are similar to food processors .

Depending on how much I belnd the oats determines the thickness (along with amount of milks).

I like it slightly more runny than thick.

If 100% = Soup, I like 65% runniness

It is good

I have a small ninja blender too.

Used it while making "cauliflower rice" for the first time today.

I like it.
Could see myself substituting it for regular rice.
I need to get better at making it tho

20190910_140901.jpg

I usually

I'm not ready for this :lol: I keep it simple.

I actually had a gobbler bowl from wawa for lunch today. :lol:
I was hungover as hell the other day and got it on my way back from Virginia at like 10:45AM. Wawa usually isn't particularly convenient for me, but when I do go, this is usually my go-to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom