FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

spread at work for bosses day
8F8AD3E2-E823-4071-AB15-A9651F893ED2.jpeg

Damnnnnn that looks bangin
Thanks. I started slicing onions as thin as possible on my mandolin and smashing them directly into the burger patty and it's been a wrap ever since.

The cottage fries have also gotten better since I made a few tweaks. I'm frying them at higher temps (350 for the blanch, then 400 for the 2nd fry) and they come out much crispier and less oil-saturated. Also decided to toss them with black pepper and white vinegar in addition to salt which really helped the flavor.

Also started using mayo instead of butter to toast the buns. Game changer.

Thanks. I started slicing onions as thin as possible on my mandolin and smashing them directly into the burger patty and it's been a wrap ever since.

The cottage fries have also gotten better since I made a few tweaks. I'm frying them at higher temps (350 for the blanch, then 400 for the 2nd fry) and they come out much crispier and less oil-saturated. Also decided to toss them with black pepper and white vinegar in addition to salt which really helped the flavor.

I gotta try this.
That burger looks so good.
What kind of beef are you using?
I gotta get some Pat La Frieda burgers. Their meat is the best. (Pause)

Only way I make burgers now.

had Panda Express for lunch with a diet Pepsi... it's chicken teriyaki, bejing beef and lo mein
20191018_122925.jpg
Plate Looks Good

I have been at my job since 2011.
There is a Panda Express 1000 feet from my building.
I have never been to that Panda Express.

I haven't eaten there because there are Healthier Options. Chipotle, Cava

When I want Chinese Food, I usually use Coupons that PF Changs emails me. I need to get White Meat versions of those dishes I want. (General Tso, Orange Chickens, Kung Pao)

Back
Top Bottom