FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

8C4A4708-71CE-4494-BFCD-1CB548022917.jpeg

Do people's turkeys normally not look like ours?

I did turkey for our family thanksgiving last
year. Roasted at 450 the whole way through to get the skin super crisp. Breastuses still came out juicy because of the extensive brining and air drying I did beforehand.

0F695BEA-53F5-4DA6-B932-252478F7B0F4.jpeg

I thought it turned out well and it was one of the first times that there was no leftover turkey after dinner

We were talking about what to make for thanksgiving this year with the fam last month and I was ready to do it again but one of my cousins mentioned my turkey last year was “slightly burnt” :stoneface: so I told him he could do it this year :lol:

Last edited:
year. Roasted at 450 the whole way through to get the skin super crisp. Breastuses still came out juicy because of the extensive brining and air drying I did beforehand.

I thought it turned out well and it was one of the first times that there was no leftover turkey after dinner

We were talking about what to make for thanksgiving this year with the fam last month and I ready to do it again but one of my cousins mentioned my turkey last year was “slightly burnt” :l so I told him he could do it this year :lol:
Smh at your cousin.

Going to my brother-in-laws for Thanksgiving this year and he always fries a turkey. Always has some good color to it and that crispy skin.

We were talking about what to make for thanksgiving this year with the fam last month and I was ready to do it again but one of my cousins mentioned my turkey last year was “slightly burnt” :stoneface: so I told him he could do it this year :lol:

Your cousin got a lot of nerve saying some **** like that lol

Vietnamese Crab is worth a try if you never had before

1. PPQ Dungeoness
2. Thanh Long

Get the garlic noodles too
thanh long is VERY mediocre
ppq same
they are actually owned/operated by the same people
garlic noodles are good
but not worth the hassle of parking
their seafood/crab fried rice
which has scallops crab and shrimp is bomb as hell though
but again
franciscan >>> thanh long
also thanh longs owns crustaceans as well
so if u been there u know
its mediocre

thats from ur buddies spot right????
the one that had the yelp review
where they said they experienced a bit of racism???

Yes. I go for lunch there a couple times per week. You and I are going to have drinks there when you come into the city. You’ll like the food and drinks there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom