FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I woke up late last week and ordered some Indian food on DoorDash.

DUDe drove by the spot and just told them he couldn’t find the address, meanwhile I’m outside the window waiting for the food. Called him and he said he can’t find it, dude wasn’t even in the car at that point. Dude just walking around with my food. I told him cancel it then, cuz at this point Idk what you doing with my food walking around. Dude told me he not bringing it, he can’t find it. So I Called him and he said he can’t find it, dude wasn’t even in the car at that point. Dude just walking around with my food. I told him cancel it then, cuz at this point Idk what you doing with my food walking around. Dude told me he not bringing it, he can’t find it. So I Called him and he said he can’t find it, dude wasn’t even in the car at that point. Dude just walking around with my food. I told him cancel it then, cuz at this point Idk what you doing with my food walking around. Dude told me he not bringing it, he can’t find it.

you got me confused man

delivery is trash
never had a driver easily find my spot or follow delivery instructions
if it's from a place far enough away that you don't wanna pick it up yourself that **** will be sitting mad long before it gets to you
certain food delivers better than others of course

I woke up late last week and ordered some Indian food on DoorDash.

DUDe drove by the spot and just told them he couldn’t find the address, meanwhile I’m outside the window waiting for the food. Called him and he said he can’t find it, dude wasn’t even in the car at that point. Dude just walking around with my food. I told him cancel it then, cuz at this point Idk what you doing with my food walking around. Dude told me he not bringing it, he can’t find it. So I Called him and he said he can’t find it, dude wasn’t even in the car at that point. Dude just walking around with my food. I told him cancel it then, cuz at this point Idk what you doing with my food walking around. Dude told me he not bringing it, he can’t find it. So I Called him and he said he can’t find it, dude wasn’t even in the car at that point. Dude just walking around with my food. I told him cancel it then, cuz at this point Idk what you doing with my food walking around. Dude told me he not bringing it, he can’t find it.

Do delivery all the time. Never have any problems. Wish somebody would try me, wouldn't make it off the block.

Have been thinking similar about holding off on eating out. Some of those prices have me like chill, those #s crazy. Its why I game their system and constantly ask for refunds.

8FF95DAA-BD74-4DC2-A845-F46035807CF9.jpeg

I ordered 530pm and expected to eat at 630. Ended up having to reorder with a different app and didn’t eat until 845.

DO you’re own stuff fellas. Pick it up yourself or cook yourself.

I also am about to start cutting my own hair. Too time consuming as well.

8FF95DAA-BD74-4DC2-A845-F46035807CF9.jpeg

I ordered 530pm and expected to eat at 630. Ended up having to reorder with a different app and didn’t eat until 845.

DO you’re own stuff fellas. Pick it up yourself or cook yourself.

I also am about to start cutting my own hair. Too time consuming as well.
You wash your own car too?

Yea I spend a fortune in eating and drinking every month. I always say to myself I am going to stop eating out for lunch, but I cant resist going to the pub for lunch for about 3 beers, food, and a Tully shot just about every working day lmao

You wash your own car too?

It rains in my city, champ. But when I had a car I cared about, I washed it on my own using the two bucket method, lamb wool mitt, I would then Clay it, apply sealant and wax.

Now I have a car idc bout. Rain cleans it, sometimes I’ll bring it through touchless.

Yea I spend a fortune in eating and drinking every month. I always say to myself I am going to stop eating out for lunch, but I cant resist going to the pub for lunch for about 3 beers, food, and a Tully shot just about every working day lmao

3 beers? Lmao. You must be hammered going back into work. But what makes you addicted to drinking beer everyday??

I’ve never eaten anything from Uber eats
Postmates
Door dash
Or anything like that
I BARELY like pizza delivery
Rather pick it up myself and inspect at the spot
This is fine if you just want your food right and no hassle.

I got time though. They get one thing wrong and I'm getting refund for the ENTIRE meal and still eating the food they gave me. So then my next big order that would cost more is like $7.

Back
Top Bottom