FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1585093012524.jpeg

I finally copped some “everything but the bagel” seasoning from TJ but now I don’t even know what to put it on

Had shake shack for the first time today. Got a regular shack burger and tried a Chicago style hot dog for the first time too. Pretty good but something came up so I wasn’t able to eat it until like 30 min after I picked it up so it was kinda cold. fries were still good too tho

normally I’d get something like the one with cherry peppers but wanted to try a classic one first. Next time I’ll get the smoke shack

it was smaller than I thought I could def eat 2

loving the waffle maker
i see u fellow disney thread brethren :pimp:
that sauce looks soooo good in the pot
and even on that bread
but the actual pizza doent look appetizing to me
mostly because of the crust
what kinda crust was that

Understandable. I was debating on putting it up here because of how it looked. But man if you could taste pictures... I made another one for my husband and son and my husband only left two slices for him smh. There’s wasn’t spicy but mine was. The crust is ultra thin from target
11248CA9-C231-4D69-B677-9E22A23F4C42.jpeg

You know we Mickey fanatics lol. We actually have another cake pop maker that’s makes them in the shape of little Mickey heads. I use it to make my son mini Mickey head pancakes. He loves them. Very easy to handle for their small hands. So when I ask what he wants for breakfast it’s usually a “Mickey face” or “Mickey heads”

im not familiar with the rice or whatever
can u explain the joke for me
1. It looks like mashed sweet "potato's"
2. A white woman introducing a Nigerian dish to a man that is clearly African. Might even BE a Nigerian.

I imagine how "mushy" it is, but they are still cooking and we didn't see the finished product, so I dunno.
:lol: If the NEAR finished product looks like THAT, there is no need to even see the ending. You can't UNcook it.

Back
Top Bottom