FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I see alchemist iq alchemist iq took his talents to Twitter.
Shame...it looks like tomato porridge.

They probably copped this.
20200311_212254.jpg

Coincidentally, dinner tonight.
20200324_232305.jpg

1. It looks like mashed sweet "potato's"
2. A white woman introducing a Nigerian dish to a man that is clearly African. Might even BE a Nigerian.

:lol: If the NEAR finished product looks like THAT, there is no need to even see the ending. You can't UNcook it.
Hey if you can cook, you can cook. It is funny though is she's putting him on to it. 1st should come his shame, 2nd should be how she knows about this. She been out here.

well thats the husband fault
i didnt expect my wife to know how to cook classic black soul food dishes
so i showed her
and now she can throw down with the rest of em
now when she offered to show me how to cook her filipino dishes
i declined

EDIT: actually i asked her how to make lumpia
and threw a black twist on it

I mean most humans do eat in a day
WOW, i try to have a civil conversation w/ u and you choose to come at me sideways w/ the a completely unwarranted smart alec response. U truly are something else, u know that? Tomorrow try swallowing your pride during your 2 or 3 privileged meals.

Also, a lot of humans do not eat every and I have a hard time in even saying that must do. Does this IMG_2559.jpg look like someone that eats everyday? That's what I thought. NO. You really need to expand your views outside of your privileged bubble man.

Last edited:
WOW, i try to have a civil conversation w/ u and you choose to come at me sideways w/ the a completely unwarranted smart alec response. U truly are something else, u know that? Tomorrow try swallowing your pride during your 2 or 3 privileged meals.

Also, a lot of humans do not eat every and I have a hard time in even saying that must do. Does this IMG_2559.jpg look like someone that eats everyday? That's what I thought. NO. You really need to expand your views outside of your privileged bubble man.
ok

Ghana taste is probably the brand name, like Grace.

Says Garden Egg, not garlic.

I googled and it’s actually a kind of eggplant in the can, not a bird egg. They are egg shaped though, hence the term “Garden Egg.” Interesting.

Hate when sandwich spots assemble their sandwiches like this.

Used to live near a spot that made awesome heroes, but I had to re-assemble the damn thing when I got home so I wasn't getting bites of individual ingredients every time.
Nope I watch folks while they make my sandwich
“Extra mayo and mustard please
On both sides
Can u get a knife and spread it to the edges”
I’m that type
Ain’t bout to mess my sandwich up

Hate when sandwich spots assemble their sandwiches like this.

Used to live near a spot that made awesome heroes, but I had to re-assemble the damn thing when I got home so I wasn't getting bites of individual ingredients every time.
You need a big *** mouth to get everything in a bite.

same with burritos...the best burrito spots toss all the fillings onto the flat iron, mix em up and let the cheese melt, and then throw it all in a tortilla :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom