FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

kingkoopa kingkoopa from age 20-28 it was ALWAYS Swizz Beats wherever I went. Now I’m just a washed no-name

Back to the topic. Baconegg&cheese wrap from Bucks. Surprisingly good, but prolly needs sriracha.
83C68550-2132-478B-A842-CEEE4E17CA3E.jpeg

Lol I’m as black as they come. Both parents full black from watts. Their parents were from the south. From there Senegal and the Caribbean.

Same here, no one in my family has dairy problems.

We're dairy farmers on the motherland tho. Grandma still got cows.

Still Black tho🤷🏽‍♂️ [SPOILER/]

something simple for lunch quarter pounder with cheese and small fries to celebrate hamburger day... of course had to have my diet soda also lol... not pictured is an apple pie from Popeyes which was really good
20200528_122942.jpg

Had no idea it was hamburger day. Was already on the fence about doing a smoked burger at home later but now I feel like I have to.

ya theres some deals out there for burgers but a lot of the good spots are regional stores that are not in NJ... i was going to get five guys burger but went with the quarter pounder since less calories lmao...

^^^ I’m not sure if ironic is the right word for it, but something about marikomorose marikomorose being the one to “expose” someone else over pics of unappetizing food is, at least, interesting to me...

Back
Top Bottom