FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20200807_210417.jpg
Snapchat-188956489.jpg

Unfortunately my gf left out 2 pieces despite the fact that I put then in the fridge last night. Needless to say this morning was not off to a good start when I woke up to make steak n eggs...

^ still need to go eat at peter luger some day
It's low key on the end of the spectrum closely associated with trash. I have zero issues with dropping bread on good food, but at Peter Lugers, I was upset at how much I had to pay for the pretty trashy meal I just had. Best thing there is their bacon and pair it with the onion bread, legit their only saving grace.

It's low key on the end of the spectrum closely associated with trash. I have zero issues with dropping bread on good food, but at Peter Lugers, I was upset at how much I had to pay for the pretty trashy meal I just had. Best thing there is their bacon and pair it with the onion bread, legit their only saving grace.
How many times did you eat there?

One of my favorite summer fruits. I don’t know what the name is in English is. We call them quenepas. It’s small and green and you need to crack the skin off and it’s a big pit surrounded by sweet flesh you suck on to get off 😂. Have any of y’all ever had it?
60788D0B-93DF-4039-8E10-523CCDEC604B.jpeg

One of my favorite summer fruits. I don’t know what the name is in English is. We call them quenepas. It’s small and green and you need to crack the skin off and it’s a big pit surrounded by sweet flesh you suck on to get off 😂. Have any of y’all ever had it?

Completely new to me.

What do they taste like

Back
Top Bottom