FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Debbie cakes

intro-1543428128.jpg

And recess cups or the m and m type in the freezer.

i'm super weird with sweets i don't often have them but when i go food shopping i'll pick something out but won't actually eat it and when i decide i finally want it and look for it it's gone. The savages in my house eat everything

:lol: @ calling it "coke"

I say soda. I've heard both in SWPA but mostly pop

it also seems like a generational thing
Im in SEPA but my sister went to PITT, thats the only reason i know about all the weird pittsburgh words. :lol: Where do you think the pop/soda line is? Harrisburg? Altoona? I have NEVER heard pop from someone around here.

When it comes to sweets, I like nerds ropes, Reece's peanut butter cup in the freezer, and ices>>> ice cream. Ralph's ices are good. They have like 50 different flavors, bit this time of year the wait could be up to half an hour.
Saturday mornings I like a cinnamon roll with black coffee from a French press. Usually I like a little cream and sugar in my coffee but when I'm having it with a pastry I go black.

Im in SEPA but my sister went to PITT, thats the only reason i know about all the weird pittsburgh words. :lol: Where do you think the pop/soda line is? Harrisburg? Altoona? I have NEVER heard pop from someone around here.

Altoona sounds right. worked with a guy from that area who said soda

definitely some interesting lingo in the area. yinz is awful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom