FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

im starting to feel this way as well. my girl loves them and ive had enough :lol:

feel like its tough to get the outsides crispy enough
My wife gets the sweet potato waffle fries from the store all the time. Feel like they have to be in the oven for like an hour just to be decent.

eh ahat ahat , is raisin's in mac n cheese & cauliflower a canadian thing
IMG_0043.jpg

Just seems like a weird caterer thing. Make you wanna go with your fam but you just know they won't do it professional.

WHile you are here solewoman solewoman and ANYONE else with Kids.

But one thing I think I would struggle with is me feeding my child healthy food and when they leave my house, family members, parents of friends, and the schools corrupting their minds and exposing them to edible CRACK. It seems like having to compete against that would irritate me.

How do yall deal with that? Not sure if yalls kids are even old enough to leave the home without you.

I don't have kids so I don't mean any disrespects.

Is that pasta or all noodle dishes??

need my ramens so bread gotta go.

You start them young and the other stuff becomes foreign. And you talk to them and tell them why. My son is 3 now and for one he won’t eat someone else’s food without permission from me or his dad. I pack him lunch for school even though it’s catered smh. But last week they accidentally tried to give him their lunch and he told the teacher “I don’t want that my mommy packed me lunch”.

Since he could eat table food we’ve always taught the importance of vegetables and how other stuff is just not good for you as it comes up.Now he has more freedom to eat what he wants but dosent like most junk food. He rather eat any and every kind of fruit there is over chips and cookies etc. Not to mention we don’t buy junk.

Back
Top Bottom