FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hunnynutcheerios

formerly sh0rtyy12
Joined Oct 11, 2012
What's your go to order when getting Chinese food?

Usually rotate between General Tso (well done) chicken and broccoli, sweet and sour chicken. I did get Shrimp with garlic sauce last time and it was really good.

Looking for other new suggestions to try
Mine is sweet and sour chicken except I don’t use the sauce it comes with 😂😭. But veggie lo mien, fried rice and sometimes half a chicken are the only things I will eat.

Joined Sep 14, 2000
I feel like “Mac Balls” could be better named.

Also, I can believe it took me like 30 years to discover the wonder of Tapatio all over Corn-On-The-Cob. Such a good combo.

Joined Sep 4, 2006

Usually rotate between General Tso (well done) chicken and broccoli, sweet and sour chicken. I did get Shrimp with garlic sauce last time and it was really good.

Spicy Hunan Beef

...but some places skimp on the beef and pile on the vegetables
...so you have to find a place that doesn't do that
...the place i like serves it with watercress

jrp44 jrp44

Joined May 2, 2012

Eggdrop x wonton mix sup. Beef & broccoli most times, or chicken & broccoli in brown sauce. Lo mein & an egg roll.

Joined May 15, 2005

Hood Chinese spot is sweet & sour pork, dried fried ribs, chow mein & steamed rice. For dim sum chicken feet in black bean sauce, shrimp & pork dumplings, & ribs in black bean sauce.

DCAllAfrican

Formerly 'dcallamerican'
Joined Oct 13, 2001
I think I will buy this considering how much coconut's milk I use. I also would like to move toward using oat's milk.

It goes against my will of buying kitchen appliances though. :smh:

Almond Cow: The Plant-Based Milk Maker. Experience the joy of making your own plant-based milk in moments. Almond Cow works with any nut, seed, or grain.

Almond Cow - The Plant-Based Milk Maker https://almondcow.co/

Joined Sep 14, 2000

Sweet & Sour (or Cashew) Shrimp, Broccoli in Oyster Sauce and Vegetable Chow Mein. I also get Mu Shu Vegetables occasionally (always ask for extra pancakes and Hoisin Sauce).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now