FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had a craving
IMG_20210116_211023__01.jpg

IMG_20210116_211639__01.jpg
Looks fire but I feel like whip cream was unnecessary. Kind of defeats the whole sandwich thing

Last edited:
Looks fire but I feel like miracle whip was unnecessary. Kind of defeats the whole sandwich thing
True. I had to spread it out flat after the pic. Knew I had a dilemma when I went in for that first bite lol. I haven't has sweets in a few day. Thought I'd just pick up a candy bar or something and walked out with this instead :lol: :smh:

B Sox B Sox

Yall lving foul out there man.

Was over in White Marsh and stopped at Panera and the inside eating capacity was damn near FULL.

Not sure what yall are doing but that can't be right.
The county is wild right now. Especially with the city closed up. I actually met someone for lunch there last week and it wasn’t full like that. Seen some other restaurants out there that have been completely full though.

I would recommend just searing it in a cast iron with butter, garlic, rosemary and salt. Nothing more. Use the Gordon Ramsay recipe.

Welllllll I know what I am grillin for dinner tomorrow. Thanks a lot guys lol . How did you grill it and what rub did u use

I dry brine overnight with falksalt, add black pepper and garlic powder, bake at 175 till it hits 120ish ( about 3 hours for this one), then sear on cast iron for about 45 sec per side, and a few seconds on the edges to render the fat. Then top with butter that I used to fry up some sliced garlic at low heat.

Back
Top Bottom