FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Moms brought me back some hot sauce from Cancun so I had to try it on some authentic Mexican food.
20210724_215735.jpg

2 crunchwraps and 2 chalupas. All beef.

whoo.png

Its been a struggle.

How yall keep the coals on fire?
kingkoopa kingkoopa

Stay away from Lighter Fluid.

Stay away from Charcoals that have lighter fluid on them ("Match Light" Style)

Use this to light your coals.

Ball up 2 sheets of NewsPaper and place them underneath the bottom ; place coals in chimney; Light paper; let the coals get hot. (Probably takes like 15-20 mins)

Kingsford Kingsford Heavy Duty Deluxe Charcoal Chimney Starter BBQ Chimney Starter for Charcoal Grill and Barbecues, Compact Easy to Use Chimney Starters and BBQ Grill Tools in the Charcoal & Accessories department at Lowes.com https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kingsford-...dpTv4_EsGUqgkh0A8fEaAgBuEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

kingkoopa kingkoopa

Stay away from Charcoals that have lighter fluid on them ("Match Light" Style)

Use this to light your coals.

Ball up 2 sheets of NewsPaper and place them underneath the bottom ; place coals in chimney; Light paper; let the coals get hot. (Probably takes like 15-20 mins)

Kingsford Kingsford Heavy Duty Deluxe Charcoal Chimney Starter BBQ Chimney Starter for Charcoal Grill and Barbecues, Compact Easy to Use Chimney Starters and BBQ Grill Tools in the Charcoal & Accessories department at Lowes.com https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kingsford-...dpTv4_EsGUqgkh0A8fEaAgBuEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
All of this, but also,
Mesquitel/lump charcoal>briquettes

I think back to when I was a kid and how heavily my dad used to douse charcoal with lighter fluid when he BBQ’d and feel fortunate he never caught the house on fire.
Someone needs to start a Cam Payne denouncing Lighter Fluid because I am willing to bet most folks that use charcoal grills probably use lighter fluid.

But I know folks simply don't know any better because they see so many others doing it.

You can taste it in the food too.

Back
Top Bottom