FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Steve's Korean bbq it looks ugly because I Doordashed it couple of hours ago.
61791752-8A0B-45CC-8210-824EDE8D22A4.jpeg
What it looks like stolen from Yelp.
A21F56C8-F5AB-48A1-BF77-E9C3D3690A43.jpeg

we got this cheese from a mexican grocery store...just a block of white cheese that you can slice up or shred. i been using it on quesadillas and it's really good. melts great. creamy. all that. but no clue what it is. it's just in the cooler at the store and wrapped in plastic wrap with a price sticker on it :lol:

anyone know what kinda cheese this is and the name of it? one of my go to taquerias uses it too (i think). they throw long and thin slices of it right on the flat grill and then put meat on top before mixing it all together for burritos or quesadillas. someone in here gotta know what i'm talking about :lol:

we got this cheese from a mexican grocery store...just a block of white cheese that you can slice up or shred. i been using it on quesadillas and it's really good. melts great. creamy. all that. but no clue what it is. it's just in the cooler at the store and wrapped in plastic wrap with a price sticker on it :lol:

anyone know what kinda cheese this is and the name of it? one of my go to taquerias uses it too (i think). they throw long and thin slices of it right on the flat grill and then put meat on top before mixing it all together for burritos or quesadillas. someone in here gotta know what i'm talking about :lol:
Queso Panela ?

can any folks recommend some good restaurants in st. louis? headed there for work in august. Staying near the ST. Charles Convention Center...

Cotija?

1627402488238.jpeg

Last edited:

Could be Chihuahua Cheese

Damn, until just this moment, I thought it was called “cojita” cheese. :nerd: I’m glad this came up and I have been alerted to my mistake:lol:

Hit Roka Akor while in Oak Brook, IL

Prime Beef Tataki
Wagyu Beef and Kimchi Dumplings
Assorted Nigiri
Yellowtail Sashimi
Roasted sweet potatoes
Chilean Sea Bass
Dessert Platter with chocolate lava cake, ube pot de creme, and ice cream and sorbet

730984E8-B4FC-485B-B374-FABD5A70BC76.jpeg

FC2D3823-7D1E-4182-BB98-E814B03EE37A.jpeg
63920E26-C2BA-426B-BC3C-86BDFD746C9C.jpeg
7E13273D-24F1-439B-A63B-E94D9D6DAB4C.jpeg
39CE9752-0EC4-450E-B070-C05D43D2B9AB.jpeg
70748860-7EB2-4FE4-AB22-59B3377CE046.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom