FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1627363574450.png

think its this
Might be Monterey Jack? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I got it once at Cardena's but forgot what it's called

can any folks recommend some good restaurants in st. louis? headed there for work in august. Staying near the ST. Charles Convention Center...

Calecoes. However, it's downtown near ballpark village and that might be out of your way. That's why I typically eat when I'm in stl for work.

Think I'm gonna make copycat White Castle sliders tonight.
Pro tip for anyone considering doing this: consider reconsidering.

Between dicing the onions and rolling out ground beef between parchment paper that you subsequently need to measure out and poke holes into, this is a lot more tedious than I had anticipated.

I'll report back with pictures, but this was kind of a pain in the *** to do. If they suck I'm gonna be heated.

Between dicing the onions and rolling out ground beef between parchment paper that you subsequently need to measure out and poke holes into, this is a lot more tedious than I had anticipated.

I'll report back with pictures, but this was kind of a pain in the *** to do. If they suck I'm gonna be heated.
Yeah i've thought of doing this but saw the process and thought this is way too much for this ****.

Alright they were good, but I’m not making these again in any foreseeable future:

740A7DE0-9F86-480F-A60E-D04983A4574D.jpeg

3DF4D3FB-83B1-4E54-9CD7-D8ABFB8FF99C.jpeg

92F1CB58-6FB9-418B-9C4D-A1C161FF4F76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom