FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

At the Pier again
IMG_20210912_170203.jpg

IMG_20210912_164342.jpg

IMG_20210912_170250.jpg

You can get Heinz Ketchup here that doesn’t have HFCS among the ingredients, but it’s not the “standard” version and is a little more expensive. I think it’s called Heinz “Simply” Ketchup.

I saw a Sonic commercial for Banana Pudding shake..

last week I really wanted to try it, it was no longer available. :frown:

Been thinking about it ever since...
Like Wolverine with the picture frame...:smokin

Just had one yesterday, they still have it here in Houston. it's actually good too :tongue:

You can get Heinz Ketchup here that doesn’t have HFCS among the ingredients, but it’s not the “standard” version and is a little more expensive. I think it’s called Heinz “Simply” Ketchup.

Yea but that’s not carried at every store, especially in lower income neighborhoods.

It’s just crazy how much of a tax we need to pay to eat healthier.

Yea but that’s not carried at every store, especially in lower income neighborhoods.

It’s just crazy how much of a tax we need to pay to eat healthier.

Sort of related, I read an article this weekend talking about how average life expectancy for people in the US has fallen well below the majority of European countries. There are of course a lot of factors that have contributed, but diet/eating habits is one of them.

Sort of related, I read an article this weekend talking about how average life expectancy for people in the US has fallen well below the majority of European countries. There are of course a lot of factors that have contributed, but diet/eating habits is one of them.

Europe is actually catching up in terms of obesity over the past 2 decades.

But yea, we Americans have really ****ty diets as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom