Old fashion
Spicy mambo salad
Butter cake
Petite filet with truffle butter
wild mushroom and truffle gnocchi from mastros
9CC6B1EE-87FE-40F4-9E83-F587FFCBCE22.jpeg
B5F47080-7CD0-4754-B6E8-82C86520C721.jpeg
7D692572-F848-49FA-AD97-11C2135A07D4.jpeg

Give some biscoff cookies and ginger ale and I'm chilling. Makes me feel like I'm on a flight.

i love Danni Rose. I did her potato salad and I dont even really like potato salad and it slapped. If yall are invitd to somebody's house and don't want to pull up empty handed or with something store bought, this cranberry sauce is dumb easy too I like to do.

i love Danni Rose. I did her potato salad and I dont even really like potato salad and it slapped. If yall are invitd to somebody's house and don't want to pull up empty handed or with something store bought, this cranberry sauce is dumb easy too I like to do.

My mom has always done this style with oranges. I’m not a big fan of cranberry sauce but this makes it a little tastier for me.

Hit this with a little nutmeg for a little secret kick and it's probably bangin. I know it's frowned upon but i still like the canned one for what it is.

I haven't gone shopping yet but I'm already turkeyed out so if I do do some, I was thinking about just buying a breast and frying strips because that was fire at Cracker Barrel and maybe offer a gravy up with it too. And a pot roast because I want some red meat

Back
Top Bottom