FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Spicy asiago chicken sandwich with ghost pepper ranch from Wendy's. Probably the best fast food chicken sandwich.
20211126_163323.jpg

Yeah that portion is disrespectful.

Also pasta travels VERY poorly, from my lived experiences.

Lol my wife went out to eat at this place I've been meaning to try with her best friend. She said it was a "small plates" type of place and I thought she was kidding. She got cauliflower appetizer, duck sausage and some measly lamb chops for damn near 100 bucks

It's "farmed to table" that's why it's so expensive. The ragu was excellent though.

I might actually go back to dine in. She said the service was great

San Gibin Leftovers on Friday CCEAD50F-99A1-40FD-BCCB-AF74B2145F17.jpeg
Mac and cheese, Turkey, banana pudding, sweet potatoes, arroz con gandules. But what isn’t really visible here is the best part- the gravy. This is the greatest gravy I’ve ever had. **** putting it on the turkey, it pairs perfectly with the arroz con gandules. I made none of this- this was a friends and family function.

Last edited:
I had the TB breakfast burrito 2 weeks ago it wasn't bad for $2, got two of them. They didn't have one of the $5 box so I ended up getting it to try. I haven't had McDonald's breakfast burrito in years but those are wimpy compared to TB.

[Q
jape jape Why DID you decide to EAT at McDonald's?

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee I found those exclusive UNFROSTED Maple Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts you were looking for at WEGMANS.
wife’s pregnant and she woke up bugging me for a mcgriddle. She was happy though.
Shes been having McDonald’s cravings a lot actually and she never ate there before. I’ve just been making her quarter pounders to try and protect my child from that poison but I didn’t have it in me to make her a McGriddle so early.

[Q

wife’s pregnant and she woke up bugging me for a mcgriddle. She was happy though.
Shes been having McDonald’s cravings a lot actually and she never ate there before. I’ve just been making her quarter pounders to try and protect my child from that poison but I didn’t have it in me to make her a McGriddle so early.

Hope Mrs. and Jr. Japes are healed from the poisons. Sent up a prayer for you. (No Disrespect)

Just had McDonald’s breakfast for the first time in like 10+ years

**** was complete garbage. I don’t know how y’all eat that poison :smh: :lol:

At least the majority are not poisoning unborn children.

Back
Top Bottom