FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What is the history of -foe,? darthska darthska
I don't want to derail the thread to an entire conversation about me, but it's a constant reminder to myself that you all collectively look at me as an enemy. I need that reminder because I used to think I had friends on here and that burned me. Other people can post pictures of food and it's "Carb boys :smokin " and "How about more cream cheese on that bagel?" Everything is everything. I post a birthday cheese basket and it's "Hey, fatty" literally from the jump.

It's an intentional reminder to myself that that could happen anytime. And I've explained this before in other threads and the thread derails to 'Imagine being that insecure' or 'Oh, waaah, you're such a victim,' which inherently makes the point. 🤣🤦‍♂️

Please PM if that doesn't explain it sufficiently or if you're still curious. 🤙

#teamcheese

-foe

Had to cover a supervisor at my job today. Just got home and I’m starving. Don’t feel like cooking, so I’m gonna Doordash some trash. I’m gonna let NT pick though. My options are the following:

McDonalds
BK
Wendy’s
Taco Bell

First reply decides my fate. Please have mercy.
Calling McDonald’s trash = epic fail

No offense

Shrimps Salad
EDEADC85-E472-4761-BB2E-953A2658F578.jpeg

Tbh I didn’t realize shrimp salad wasn’t a normal thing outside of MD. It’s on the lunch menu basically everywhere here.

Back
Top Bottom