FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It was either pizza or tuna for dinner. Went with the giant tuna sub from Jersey Mike's Subs in Woodbury Common Outlets in Upstate, NY. It was ok. Nothing in particular stood out to me really but a satisfying & good filling meal nonetheless.
20221129_163252.jpg
20221129_163650.jpg

14 yrs ago I got Subway at an airport. Had never eaten at an airport before. Didn’t bother looking at the prices because I had no idea. Wasn’t till I got rung up, ish came out to like $18. Was like huh? 😂

Had 5 guys yesterday ( ⏸ ) and shake shack is so much better it’s not even close
The only thing even keeping them in the conversation is their Cajun fries

Last edited:
yf05r1od9p2a1.jpg

Korean Fried Chicken restaurant got overrun by orders for the Korea vs Uruguay match last week in Seoul :lol: :wow:

Some people reported that they didnt get their order until half time lol

Reminds me of that scene on that Hulu show The Bear when they started doing online orders :lol:

It’s wild to me how two sausage McMuffins with egg cost the same as two hash browns

Had 5 guys yesterday ( ⏸ ) and shake shack is so much better it’s not even close
The only thing even keeping them in the conversation is their Cajun fries
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you try first, 5 guys or shake shack? I’ve been eating 5 guys for years before I had a chance to try shake shack.

Back
Top Bottom