FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Made a few adjustments to my burger recipe:

1. Switched from a Big Marty's sesame bun to a pretzel bun
2. Used an 80/20 blend with some dry-aged beef mixed in.
3. Doubled up on the cheese
4. New sauce blend: made a mix of mayo, dijon, horseradish, relish, sriracha, maple syrup, and sherry vinegar.

unnamed.jpg

:nthat:

Whatever meat that is look like it was kissed by heat for a good 10 seconds on each side

Last edited:

4. New sauce blend: made a mix of mayo, dijon, horseradish, relish, sriracha, maple syrup, and sherry vinegar.

unnamed.jpg

I'm trying out a burger blend I found on a site from serious eats. But I can't find any places that sell ground chuck near me. Or a butcher.

This is pretty close to the Shake Shack blend of sirloin,brisket,and chuck.
yeah that blend is tasty as well. I realized a few years ago that i will never get those next level burgers with the standard ground beef at the grocery store, need that special blend. :lol::smokin

unnamed.jpg

this guy

As I was eating a double double I wondered why the hell cali people rep so hard for such barely average burgers. I bet if Costco added cheeseburgers to their food court, they’d taste better.

As I was eating a double double I wondered why the hell cali people rep so hard for such barely average burgers. I bet if Costco added cheeseburgers to their food court, they’d taste better.
The Costco here in SoCal offers Cheeseburgers lol.

Quality. Customer service. And price. Nobody is beating it. Costco sells trasg food

Quality. Customer service. And price. Nobody is beating it. Costco sells trasg food

To say you're not a fan is one thing, but to call it straight up trash??? I'd neg you if I could.

Costco is solid and punches above its price point.

Yeah, you weird. Only person i’ve ever seen call it trash food. Funny how you list stuff for in & out except taste. Guess food tasting good isn’t necessary for you.

To say you're not a fan is one thing, but to call it straight up trash??? I'd neg you if I could.

Costco is solid and punches above its price point.

Mine dont sell burgers. All they have is churros, hot dogs, some chicken bake ****, ice cream and the greasiest, most unflavored pizza out there. And the prices are outrageous now. A single churro is close to $3. Now, that may be my costco, but it's trash.

Yeah, you weird. Only person i’ve ever seen call it trash food. Funny how you list stuff for in & out except taste. Guess food tasting good isn’t necessary for you.

I'm weird but you can't put two and two together to think if I'm going to a place, to eat at more than once, obviously I think it taste good

Mine dont sell burgers. All they have is churros, hot dogs, some chicken bake ****, ice cream and the greasiest, most unflavored pizza out there. And the prices are outrageous now. A single churro is close to $3. Now, that may be my costco, but it's trash.

Dang, where they do that at?

Been a while since I've eaten at Costco, but the one by me I'm pretty sure you can get a slice of pizza for less. Mine doesn't sell burgers either though.

Dang, where they do that at?

Been a while since I've eaten at Costco, but the one by me I'm pretty sure you can get a slice of pizza for less. Mine doesn't sell burgers either though.

Costco in Inglewood. It's not $3 exactly, but it's like 2 something.

You didn’t list that it taste good as a reason you liked the place. You listed everything else. Their burgers are meh anyway. Not anything for cali people to be so prideful about.

Chicken bakes are damn good and my location’s pizza is never greasy. Really good pizza and for only $9.99 for a huge pie.

Costco pizza is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IMO the hot dogs are also great if that's what you're in the mood for, and cost 1.50

My Costco has pulled pork and this hot turkey sandwich thing which I'm not big on either. Also chicken bakes which i never got into. Pizza is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom