FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tacos came just in time for Westworld.

Carne Asada, Al Pastor, Lengua.

C3999320-F87B-4230-A998-25A9B72E6BCD.jpeg

lenguaboyz :nthat:

It was pretty good tbh but not worth the $7. The concept was cool, the employees rocked lab coats. Back of the cup says Dr. ______ with your name.

Wouldnt go back.

Sounds about right; something you try for the experience just to say you've done it.

my wife made some "vegan ox tails w/ vegan mac and cheese" yesterday...its spinach and mushrooms basically...it was just ok...

here is the mac and cheese...

here is the ox tails

doxen5703 doxen5703

3ea King oyster Mushrooms (approximately 9oz, halved seasoned & Roasted & Shredded)
Recommended seasoning for mushrooms:
1/2t Onion powder
1/2t Garlic Powder
1t Liquid Smoke
1/2t Chili Powder
1/2t Paprika
1T Canola oil
2T Water
1/4t Salt
1/4t Pepper
1ea White Onions (large, caramelized)
1-1/2c Frozen Spinach
1ea Beefless Bouillon Cube (1T vegetable bouillon)
3/4c Water or vegetable broth (low sodium)
2c Vital Wheat Gluten
1t Baking Powder
9ea Rice Paper (divided, two cut into strips)
Blend spinach, caramelized onions, bouillon cube, and water (or vegetable broth) in blender until smooth. In a large bowl add vital wheat gluten and baking powder and mix until combined. Mix in spinach puree until combined and form seitan dough into a ball and allow to rest 10 minutes. Divide dough into thirds and proceed as directed in video.

benzilla427 benzilla427 Cauliflower a better replacement for the macaroni imo. Never had consistency issues and cauliflower isn't an overpowering taste

my wife made some "vegan ox tails w/ vegan mac and cheese" yesterday...its spinach and mushrooms basically...it was just ok...

here is the mac and cheese...

here is the ox tails

What did she use for the cheese replacement? Cashew? Daiya Cheese? Looking for a recipe for my son. Use to use DAiya but it have pea protien (allergic to it).

Back
Top Bottom