FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Took a Lil visit to flushing China Town
Phone died before I could take more pics but found it interesting.

The Chinese give no damns, they cater to their own. Anyone else can get with the program or leave.

20180504_180606.jpg
20180504_180832.jpg

That area in Flushing is great. A few months back had iced coffee with tapioca balls for the first time. Was good.

Oyster vermicelli with pig intestines.

Attachments

• IMG_20180504_222312.jpg
    IMG_20180504_222312.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: fx2
Nope but will def try. Sounds good. Being Filipino i’m boring and just get taro most of the time. :lol:
Bro, I'm the same way! My wife hates I don't try anything new. So I added Avocado to the mix lmao

Does anyone know how to make Pasta Carbonara? May have to watch youtube videos.

Any tips or suggestions on grill steaks?

Should the steak be on direct heat or what? Planning on getting some flank, skirt, or rib eye steak next week to grill.

Also would like to grill them medium to medium well.

Any tips or suggestions on grill steaks?

Should the steak be on direct heat or what? Planning on getting some flank, skirt, or rib eye steak next week to grill.

Also would like to grill them medium to medium well.
Grill steaks should be cheap cuts that are marinated in advance, in my opinion. Ribeye, porterhouse, NY strip, and filet mignon are out of the question for me.

Flank, skirt, hanger, and tri-tip are all worthy of the grill. You should start them all on direct heat, and depending on how thick they are you should transfer them to indirect heat. Those cuts mentioned shouldn't really warrant that though.

Let's all take a moment to acknowledge that London Broil is trash though. Had to eat too much of that **** growing up.

Back
Top Bottom